After Performance (REQUEST)

a/n: this is a request! things in here are kind of different, also NO HATE TO DANIELLE. it's just an imagine :) 

I walk up to Louis after his performance with One Direction. He looks tired but still manages to keep a smile on his face. I tell him what a great job he did and we both smile.

"Thanks, Rachel,"

"No problem, Louis. You need to be told that everyday, you know?"

He shrugs with a half smile and puts an arm around my shoulder. It's so funny how a simple gesture can still make me react in such a weird way. I still get butterflies everywhere with a simple smile he'd give me. I'm not going to complain, though, I love the feeling he gives me.

Because there's an afterparty for some celebration I don't know about- really, no one knows about it, so- we all start making our way over there. It's not that far, so Louis and I walk. We both start talking about whatever really comes to our minds and to be honest, it's lit A.F.

"Do you want a drink?" Louis asks me and I'm about to open my mouth when he cuts me off. "Of course you do. I'll be back,"

A couple people come over to talk to me. I make small conversation with them, not trying to be rude or anything, but I'm an antisocial fangirl. Don't judge, we all are.

"And his sense of fashion was amazing!" A girl who randomly walks up to me explains. She's talking about this guy she met at the pub earlier tonight and I nod with a smile. I'm about to say more when my eye goes to Louis who's talking to another girl.

My heart stops for a second.

They look intimately close.

Louis catches my eye and gives me a smile. He motions to come over to them and I awkwardly walk over there.

"Hey, Rachel! Meet Danielle. Danielle, meet-"

"Rachel! Hi!" She smiles.

It might just me and my jealousy but I've never seen a faker smile before. My lips curl up and I raise my eyebrows at Louis.

"She was in the movie StarStruck. Daisy and Phoebe used to go crazy over that movie. Mostly because of the guy." Louis says.

My mouth opens to say something about her, but she immediately cuts me off.

"That's great! I loved the movie myself. How old are your sisters?"

"They're twelve," He purses his lips.

Neither one of them look at me at all during this conversation. They're not even bothering including me! In fact, it seems whenever Louis' about to ask me something, Danielle carries on with another conversation.

I tap Louis. "I'm going to go to the washroom, yeah?"

"Sure, but be back soon. The party's nothing without you here," He winks and I give a half smile before walking away.

This is terrible. Not to be a jealous girlfriend, but that bitch is trying to take him from me! The worst part is, Louis is such an oblivious person. He doesn't know what she's up to. She might just be able to succeed at whatever she's doing.

Ugh, I blame Louis. Why does he have to be so stupid at times?

"Rachel?" My friend Karen walks in the washroom. "Who's the girl who just asked Louis to dance with?"

My heart drops and apparently, so does my jaw. "What?"

"Oh... well, yeah. Louis looks-"

I bite my lip and start blowing out hard. "What do I do!? I don't wanna come off as a jealous girlfriend!"

"No, I-"

"Karen, help me!"

She quickly pushes me out of the washroom and my eyes land on Danielle who seems to almost be cuddling into Louis!? Oh, hell nah.

With confused tears in my eyes, I walk to the back where Niall and Harry are.

THIRD PERSON' POV

Louis seems utterly confused. He really doesn't know if this is what friends do, or if she's trying to give off a message.

Would this technically be considered cheating from any other person's point of view? Louis wonders. He gently pushes the girl off his shoulders and gives an awkward smile.

'Don't forget, Louis. If you're instincts tell you that something is wrong, then it most probably is. Unless you're sick. Don't ever trust yourself when you're sick. Trust me, I've made that mistake before,' Someone important had told him before.

Well, he most definitely isn't sick.

"It was great meeting you, Danielle. But in case you haven't noticed, I'm in a relationship." Louis says.

The girl pouts. "Well, yeah, obviously. But why?"

Louis raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean 'why'?"

"I'm fun." She shrugs with a slight smirk.

Louis shakes his head and starts walking away, looking for Rachel. When he spots her, he sighs heavily and pulls her over by the arm.

"Rachel, I-"

"Hush, Louis. I'm not mad."

Louis furrows his eyebrows. "What? It looked pretty bad."

She shrugs with a small smile. "Yeah, it did. But you're a bit stupid in the head, so really I can't blame you."

Louis gives a goofy smile. "I'm sorry, Rachel. Truly, I am. I can't believe I didn't notice anything. You're the company I want."

Rachel grins. "I said it's okay, Louis. Let's go have those drinks you said you'd get." 

a/n: iM SORRY I LOST INSPIRATION NEAR THE ENDING.  but this was longer than my other imagines  so :) 

10 VOTES FOR ANOTHER IMAGINE?