Getting Called Down

A/N: THIS IS KIND OF AN ALL IMAGINE AND JUST SOMETHING TO DAYDREAM TO!! i always daydream about this sooo...

You and your best friend are in sitting in class. Something about this very day makes you both excited for reasons unknown. It was just the air, you guess. 

Did we mention that you guys are completely and utterly obsessed with One Direction? Oh, like in real life? Yes. Everyone's obsessed in real life and in fan-fiction ಠʖ̯ಠ Hush child. 

Just as the bell to the next period was about to ring, the P.A box rang. 

"Excuse this interruption, are Y/N and Y/B/F/N (your best friend's name) in class?" The office asks. 

"Yes, they are." Your teacher says, looking at the both of you. 

"Can they please come down to the office?" You and your friend both look at each other worriedly. What had you guys done this time?

"Yes, they can!" You teacher says and everyone 'oo'ed as if you two are in trouble. You and your friend ignore them and start walking down the hallway to the office. 

You look at your best friend in worry. "Why do you think they're calling us?"

She shrugs. "It's probably nothing. The worse we've done is put a mouse in our teacher's bag. Oh, that is pretty bad." 

You face-palm and reach the office.

"Are you two Y/N and Y/B/F/N?" The secretary asks. You both nod and she points over to the principal's office. The worry rushes back into you with every step you take. 

You enter the office and you see four bodies turned around with their heads down. Like we mentioned before, you guys are huuuuge Directioners so you already know who it is. Or at least an idea. 

"I-I-I- what?!" You stutter. 

You already feel as if you're about to faint. 

"Girls," Your principal smiles. "You two won as the two biggest Directioners in school. So here, we have your favourite-" 

"AAAAAAHHH!" You guys scream and as soon as they turn around, your head hits the carpeted floor and you black out. 

A.N: NOT THE MOST REALISTIC IMAGINE BUT I STILL LOVE DAYDREAMING TO THIS :)