At The Concert

You and your friend had originally planned to go to a Panic! At The Disco concert. Your dad was friends with someone who worked at stadiums and arenas, so you got a pretty good seat. 

When you got to the concert, there was a group of boys who were beside you and they were literally just being big jerks. 

Your friend rolled her eyes. "Can we like, just move?" 

"We can't," You shook your head. "We bought these tickets half of half. And plus, once the band's performing, we won't hear the assholes." 

She shrugged but agreed anyway. 

Sucked to be you, you were right beside the rowdy boys. Just then, you received a tap on your shoulder. It was one of the boys. 

"Hey! My friend over there thinks your hot," He smiled and you raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, do you wanna say 'hi' to him?" 

"I'm good," You said turning back to your friend. 

"Oh, Harry, you just got rejected bad!" The boy yelled at the other one. 

You rolled your eyes and shook your head. 

"Shut up, Louis. You can't do any better."

The boy once again tapped you on your shoulder and you had to take in a deep breath to stop from saying anything. 

"What?" You said, extremely annoyed. 

"My friend, Harry, doesn't think you think I'm hot. Am I hot?" Louis- you figured his name was- crookedly grinned. 

You groaned and just shook your head. "Look, consider yourselves hot, okay? I don't care what you think and don't!" 

Throughout the concert, Louis and his friends were constantly being loud, but you couldn't hear it over the music. Little did you know, that he went to your school, and just happened to be in your homeroom...

A/N: GUYS GUYS I'M SORRY FOR THE WEEK WAIT LIKE IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY LAST SUNDAY AND I JUST STOPPED UPDATING EVERYTHING XD SORRY SORRY!!! I'll update again today, if you want!