Shy (REQUEST)

A/N: i kinda gave up on the end cause stupid school started today but I think this should be okay :) I do take requests btw! THIS ONE IS FOR mamamiamakeup1

Mia Stammer- known as the shyest girl in the camp. You see, every year, Camp Penobscot gathers around at least fifteen kids. And conveniently, they always end up being the same kids. These people have been going to this camp for at least three to five years now- everyone knows each other. And every year, Mia never talks to anybody. She's just too shy.

But this year, there was a new kid expected in camp. She isn't happy, or as excited as the other campers. It's just another person who'll make fun of her for being so quiet, or another person who just won't even see her. But aye, a cliché story needs a cliché plot, right?

When Louis Tomlinson- the name of the new boy- arrives, everyone freezes. Even I- the narrator TEEHEE- am taken by his beauty. You can't really see unless you pass by him, but his blue eyes sparkle and his smile is so genuine, it's even surprising me. Mia admits to herself, she thinks that this boy is very good looking, but she can't really do anything about it. It's not like she can go up to him and talk or anything. She's too shy.

A/N: OKAY BEFORE I CONTINUE ANY FARTHER, GUYS IF YOU EVER FEEL SHY OR EMBARRASSED, JUST REMEMBER, LOUIS HAS PULLED HIS PANTS DOWN IN FRONT OF A CROWD AND HAS GOTTEN SUSPENDED BEFORE SO LITERALLY JUST TAKE A CHONCE CAUSE EH, ONE DIRECTION HAS PROBABLY DONE WORSE! HOPE THAT HELPS- YOU SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD SELF ESTEEM :) :) :)

So a couple days go by, and Mia still can't stop staring at this boy. No girl can, so she knows she doesn't have a chonce. But aye, a cliché plot now needs cliché characters, am I right?ಠʖ̯ಠ

That night, Mia decides to go out after midnight to lay under the stars. But that doesn't happen. She ends up going into the forest for some stupid reason, and heads up to the mountain.

"Okay, if you're a coyote, I'm begging you to not eat me just yet. I still have to live and apologize to Mum for eating her cake and wearing her bra accidentally ten years ago!" A voice startles Mia. She yelps as she fell to the ground, a leaf tickling her arm.

"You're not a coyote..." He- clearly having a voice not as feminine, but still kinda high AND SO SMOL- says again.

Mia rolls her eyes and stands up. Though he can't see her, she shakes her head. "I know I'm not."

You see, Mia can't talk to other people. But if someone talks to her, she has no problem speaking up loud.

"Um, do I know you? What are you doing here? Are you from another camp?"

"No." Mia simple responds. "I'm from your camp,"

Louis does a small 'Ah' and shrugs. Mia only knows he's shrugging because of the shifting of leaves around them.

"Again, what are you doing here?"

"I was walking to the top of the hill." Mia shrugs this time.

Everything is silent for a couple seconds and she thinks Louis has left her. Her panic starts rising as she starts wondering what she did to make him leave. That is, until light snores start coming from the person in front of her.

She shakes Louis, who's leaning on the tree trunk and somehow fell asleep.

"What?" He sits up straight and Mia can't help but let a chuckle slip her lips.

For that night, they stay up until the early morning and surprisingly, Mia finds herself doing most of the talking. Mainly because Louis was asking so many questions.

As the camp days go by, Louis and Mia become very close. And she liked it.

The boy with the sparkly blue eyes and the girl who couldn't find any words to say, were finally both letting down the invisble walls they'd built up.