Falling Into Swamps

You and a couple friends decided to go hiking. One of those friends included Louis (obviously). 

"Are we all set?" You asked and everyone nodded. 

You guys started climbing the large mountains through the woods, when you and Louis decided it'd be funny to ditch your friends and go the wrong trail. This trail was everywhere- it wasn't even a trail. It was just the forest. Animals and dangerous plants could've been there. 

"What if we get lost?" You asked.

"Then, oh well. We'll built a house up here," Louis shrugged with a slight smirk. 

"Works for me." 

You and Louis swatted away plants that were in your faces and avoided stepping on twigs. 

"I heard there are bears here," You said. 

"I heard there were coyotes here, too." Louis said looking at you. "But I know how to get rid of coyotes." 

"I don't know how to get rid of bears." You said, looking around. 

"That's okay, we can just run-" 

You cut off Louis with a scream, as you sunk into something deep. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked to what you had just sunk in. It looked as if he was trying to hold in his laughter so you scoffed. 

"BRUH!" You screamed, trying to get up but only sinking even further. 

"Okay, okay, um...don't struggle. I heard it's worse when you struggle." Louis searched for something to pull you out with and you tried to completely relax your muscles. 

"Here, just grab on to this," He lowered a think branch and you held on to it. 

Just then, you heard a deep growl and in a distance, you could see a tree shaking violently. Your eyes widened as you looked at Louis helplessly. 

"Shit," He muttered as he tried pulling the branch. "Screw it, hold on to my hand." 

You held on to his warm and soft hand and it took a while before he completely pulled you out. You both fell but that's when the second growl was heard. 

"We need to run." 

Basically, you both ended up running for you lives and ran straight into your friends. Literally. Even though it wasn't the best experience, you had a lot of fun and couldn't get it off your mind the next day. 

A/N: Okay this was shitty SORREH HARREH I really needed to update so I did! From now, I'll probably be updating everyday and I KNOW I say that all the time but this time I'm actually gonna try ! OKAY THANKS!!