Suicide Squad Twist #2 √

The minute I realized that Louis had influenced me in such a way over this past month, was the minute that I realized that I'm one of him now. I enjoy being someone like him. And that, well, isn't exactly a good thing. 

(A/N: OKAY GUYS HERE COMES DAT BOI JK HERE COMES THAT PART YOU KNOW THAT PART WHERE ALMOST EVERY JOKER FANFIC HAS IT!!) 

He called me up in a factory this morning, and I just walked down here. This place gives me serious vibes, but eh, I've already wasted away my life for the most part. What is this going to do?

I hear cackling from the corner of this gigantic place and my heart starts speeding to the maximum. 

"Oh, love, you're so into me- not quoting that Ariana shit- that you've been willing to risk anything just to come here." He slowly walks to me. Louis' huge leather coat is perfectly lined up with his shoulders, and he's wearing a red button-up shirt underneath. Damn son, he's on FIRE

I swallow all my nerves down my throat. It's as if I'm floating. This all seems so surreal, I can't even tell if I'm dreaming or not. "Mr. T, what are we doing here?" 

He begins to slowly circle me. "Question, would you live for 1D?" 

A/N: okie jk jk REDO (this scene is so overused im cringing SORREH HARREH BARE WITH ME) I'M SWITCHING IT UP A LITTLE BIT.

He begins to slowly circle me. "Question! Would you die for me?"

My eyebrows furrow. What kind of question is this? Is he going to...? Oh no. "Yeah, of course." 

Louis shakes his head. "No, no, that's too easy." Looking me straight in the eye with a mischievous look that already says enough. I think I know exactly what's going to happen. "Would you live for me?" 

And there it is. "Um-" 

"Oh, hesitation, would you not, Y/N?" 

"Yes." I say. "I would." 

He smiles greatly,  waving his hand over the tanks. That's my cue. 

And so I take a deep breath, without thinking twice, fall into the great acid tanks. My life just flew by me. I'm not me anymore. 

A/N: sorry its short I had to post, so part 3 will be coming soon!!