That Cliché Park Scene

punk louis

It was around nine in the night- not afternoon, sorry Brendon- and you ran out of your house to the park at the end of your neighbourhood. You wouldn't dare go farther than that, cause you know, it's pretty scarreh harreh. 

You were sobbing. No, you weren't depressed, just so sad that night that you couldn't take the pressure of feeling sad and not being able to shed your tears so you just went to the park. 

Nobody heard you, of course, or that would've been awkward.

Thoughts were racing around your mind. It was almost as if you couldn't control them, but in that moment, you didn't mind because it's okay to be sad once in a while. You were just squeezing out your tears for your 'while' and honestly, it felt good to finally let them out. 

After calming down, you pulled out your phone and started scrolling through apps, photos, books but you heard a sound. It was a twig breaking sound. 

Your eyes widened when you saw who it was and you quickly stood up from the swing, brushing off dust or wood chips from your clothing. 

"Louis." You gulped. 

"Y/N," He nodded. "What are you doing here? It's midnight." 

Louis was the person who never gave damns about anything. You guys barely talked. He was always just a punk neighbour who you were told to stay away from. 

"I can see," You said. "Um, I was...walking my dog." 

He nodded slowly again. "Right. Where's the dog?"

You sighed. "Ran away?"

He sat on the swing beside you and you sat back down on the swing, too. 

"What are you doing out at midnight?" You asked. 

"Walking my squirrel. He's gone now, though." He responded and you rolled your eyes with a smile. 

You guys got into a conversation, and you had to say, he was probably one of the people who could make you feel better in a second. 

a/n: I STARTED A HARRY'S IMAGINE BOOK!! CHECK IT OUT. 

ALSO IF YOU WANT MORE PUNK LOUS, I HAVE A BOOK. IT'S CALLED IMPOSSIBLE LOVE