He takes you to Neverland

You're a kid. Mentally, of course. You actually have been made fun of for acting so kid-ish, but others took you as an inspiration. 

You were that kind of person who didn't give a damn to what people would say, or to what people thought. You wanted to live while you could. 

The last time you had seen your best friend, Louis, was almost a year ago. Before he went on world tour. He was just as carefree and adventurous as you were. 

That day, you were going to see him again and the best part was, you were going to be picking him up from the airport! To say you were excited was an understatement. 

You soon left for the airport and waited until Louis texted you that he had landed. Once he did, you felt all the butterflies fly around your stomach- you could just feel the tears in your eyes rising. 

"Y/N?" A familiar voice said and you turned to see Louis with a huge grin on his face. 

That's when the tropical storm in your eyes decided to fall apart. Tears were streaming down your face as you rushed to go hug Louis. 

"Louis!" You sniffed in his neck. "I missed you so much!" 

"I missed you, too, Y/N," You could feel his smile. 

There was something missing, though. There was something missing about the way he walked towards your car with you, or the way he smiled, and the way he laughed. When he spoke, his tone was...less than happy. At first, you thought it was just because of jetlag, but as a week passed, and soon two, you realized that the sad vibe stayed within. 

You were confused. What happened to him over the eleven months you hadn't seen him? I mean, sure, you guys did FaceTime almost everyday and all, but you had always failed to see his sad mood. You knew that he only kept smiling because of you. 

When a month passed by-(A/N: He was staying with you for a while cause they were taking a break from touring and you guys had always shared a flat since it was a plan since you were children. As besties, though)- you decided to ask what was wrong. He was acting more mature and older. Could he not find Neverland? 

"Louis, is everything alright?" You asked. 

He nodded, putting his reading glasses on while he sipped on his coffee. "Everything is fine, Y/N. Why do you ask?" 

"You're not yourself. Are you stressed?" You tilted your head. 

He shook his head and you sighed. You knew him way too well to know that he was lying. 

"It's this fame thing, isn't it?" 

Louis sighed and took off his glasses. "Honestly Y/N, it is. But at the same time, I'm actually really liking the idea. It's building me up. It's stopped me from fooling around and really see what's going on in life." 

You frowned. "What?" It barely even came out as a voice. More like a whisper. You were disappointed in the fact that he was finally deciding to grow up. 

"I'm out of my imagination," He looked down with a sad face. The next thing he said came out strained and hoarse. "Even if I try to come back, they won't take me. I'm gone." 

"Louis, don't say that!" You said, getting out of your seat and rushing to your bedroom. You quickly pulled out two styrofoam swords and went back to where Louis was sitting. You gave him one of the swords and grinned. "I'm your ticket in. You just need to prove yourself. Will you help me fight Captain Hook, Peter Pan?" 

His eyes glowed bright, as he gladly took one of the swords. "Of course, Wendy! Let's fight him!" 

Louis laughed as you pulled out a dummy that was dressed as Captain Hook, and started fighting. He started doing the same, and you both jumped from couch to couch, and flew away to wherever your imagination would take you. 

When you both were tired, you both collapsed together on the couch, looking at the ceiling. 

"I think you've proved yourself, Louis." You smiled. 

"I am Peter Pan, I'll never be a man, if you never wanna grow up, take my hand, and I'll take you to Neverland." He recited as he closed his eyes. 

You grinned at the memory. He used to say that to you whenever in Middle School you felt as if your world was crashing. You couldn't believe he still remembered. 

"You took me to Neverland," You said. 

"And you took me back. You are my Neverland." IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE BELOW

A/N: I have started this new Diary of A Directioner book, can you please take the time to add it to your library and read, please?

 YES, I'M ON A ROLL AN UPDATE YESTERDAY AND TODAY WOOHOO! What did you think of this? Comment and vote! 

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON INSTA: 1dfunny.p0sts