The Chill Kill

a/n: before this starts, i just wanna say, i might be using this in one of my books.

You're walking down the school hallways. The dismissal bell rang about a half hour ago and really, you're just trying to catch up on all the projects you procrastinated on.

You begin walking down to the foyer when you hear a pleading voice. Confused, you walk over to where it's coming from and freeze in your tracks.

"Chill, bro. I didn't even- ow! Be careful with that, you could kill someone!"

You know who that voice belongs to. Rolling your eyes, you mentally think, Typical. Louis Tomlinson is getting himself killed.

But nevertheless, because you always have to be saving everyone's asses, you carefully decide to walk over to the situation and just kind of see what's going on before entering.

"Doofus, what do you think I'm trying to do?" The boy who has Louis pinned against the wall and a knife near his throat says.

A bunch of boys are crowded around them. They seem to be on the older boy's side.

"Yo, Jonathon, just leave him. They're going to close the school soon. I don't wanna be caught."

Jonathon Price!? Your eyes widen. He's the one who almost stole from your house a few years ago. While your family was out on vacation and you had to catch up on your projects- like always- he broke into your house and did try stealing. Lucky for you, friends had invited you over and you weren't there. He also got caught by someone who was supposed to ask you out that day. Poor guy.

You hear Louis grunt and look back over to what's happening.

"Please- go on easy on the face, yeah?"

Casually walking over to what's happening, you pretend to act surprised. "Woah....vat is this ಠʖ̯ಠ?"

Louis' eyes widen and he gives a look to Jonathon. "Y/N, tell him just how hard I worked on my hair this morning-"

Jonathon drops Louis and begins walking over to you. You stick out your hand. "Hi! I'm Y/N."

He shakes it with a smug smile and you're quick to walk over to Louis. "Now if you'll excuse us, we'll be on our way..."

Louis nods with his eyebrows raised. "Lovely encounter, really, but I best be on my way."

You both begin walking to the exit and when you turn around, all of Jonathon's boys including him have these really confused looks and you wave them a goodbye with a shrug.

When you're both outside, Louis gives you a goofy smile. "Thanks for saving my ass back there."

"It was no biggie," You flip your hair jokingly.

"I don't think we've been introduced properly. I'm Louis,"

"I'm Y/N,"

a/n: idk lol i imagine this all the time for some reason and it just ends up being so funny to me cause like it's so chill