Being Selfish

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

As you guys have heard, I will be taking my stories down Insha'allah. Well there's a reason for it. Actually a lot of reasons for it. 

Reason # 1: I have to start concentrating on my studies.... like literally I'm a failure to my parents. I'm taking another summer course too and I can't deal with distractions! I've literally stopped all forms of entertainment... The only thing I use is facebook.

Reason # 2: Every single sentence in this story is a lie.... Nothing is true. If I'm writing lies that won't benefit any of you in the hearafter, I'll be accounted for it. And I basically have this disease where I keep coming up with ideas over ideas over ideas. I basically have a writing addiction. I mean if I'm going to write I want to write some true knowledge about Islam. 

Something else I wanted to talk about was the title and the finishing process for this story. Well before writing this story or coming up with the plot, the first thing I came up with was the title and I stuck to it like glue. People have actually said that the title is misleading because it has nothing to do with Islam except that the girl's a hijabi. Well it is true, but it's like I didn't even notice the meaning of the title till now, and people are right. The title IS misleading.

The finishing process of this story will be completed in about 10 more chapters I guess? I've decided to continue writing the story cuz people want a proper ending to it, and I understand that. But right after pusblishing the last chapter, a full week later Insha'Allah I'll delete the whole story. Converting your twin to Islam was supposed to go under a collaboration with one of my awesome friends from my school, but I haven't discussed that with her yet. But either way in the end theses stories are going down.

Back to the title... the title WILL change, but I'll make an announcement before that happens.

About deleting my account... I might reconsider that. (UGHHHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!)

For those of you who say that it relates to a korean drama you watched, IT IS! And I'm so happy I can fly! People here watch kdramas too?? Yay!.... but I'm trying to stop now.

P.S THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR LAUGHS! So don't take it seriously.... 

Samaar's POV

I wonder what my married life with Sheath would be like... Just thinking of it makes me laugh! Why? Because it would be a complete lie. If Sheath's going to use me to get his way, I don't mind. Again, why? Because then I can get what I want too: a chance to flip his lies into the truth. A whole month passed by and by then the day before the actual marriage came. Auntie could tell I was upset a little, but she couldn't tell why. So the whole month she tried bribing me with awesome dresses and everything. I rejected... all of them and firmly told Sheath's family and mine... that I want a simple little wedding in a masjid. The night before Auntie attempted to put on arab songs. I stopped her and told her I want nasheeds instead. Just because someone's getting married doesn't mean people should forget what's haram. And again Sheath and I agreed that the wedding would be extremely small with only a few families who knew about us and our future plans, including Yusra. She called me a party-pooper infront of my mom and Auntie for being so lame but she knew I hated it, and so did she. 

A whole month, and I still haven't had a chance to talk to Sheath yet. Our whole family kept their eyes on us and we'd never be left alone. I soulld have been able to talk to him at least once in order to confirm the lie. But no. In the end it was still impossible.

I got out of the bathroom and walked into my room as I dried my hair. My long brown hair was layered as always. I hated it without layers so it basically became a permanent feature on my body. I had to trim it once every month. The clothes I was wearing was the ones my mom and my aunt chose for me, and it turned out to be quite simple, the way I loved it. It was a pure white in color with sequens at the ends and edges of the dress. Someone knocked on the door. It was most likely Aakifah because she was supposed to help me get ready. The night before a fake wedding... I'm glad the wedding's going to be extremely simple.

Before opening the door I grabbed a huge hijab to wrap around me just in case. I opened the door and saw Sheath looking back towards the staircase. He turned to me when he heard the door open. What was he doing here? 

"What do you want?" I asked, a little rudely while looking at an ant on the ground. He looked a little tense after looking at me in these clothes. He was about to open his mouth when we heard footsteps up the stairs. Giant ones, to be exact. Sheath pushed me into my own room and came in after me as he closed the door behind us. THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPENING. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked, panicked. He locked the door, and for some reason I was scared.

"What? Do you think I'm going to do something to you?" He asked, scowling. You peice of.... clothing! 

"You're a guy. I'm a girl. In a room alone." I said, slowly.

"Yeah, so?" He asked. So? SO? SO?? 

"There's a third person here too," I said quietly.

Sheath looked around the room and looked at me as if I were the crazy one. "Do you have a fever or something?" He asked.

"The third person... is shaytan! So get out! NOW!" I demanded. He didn't budge and now he just stood there with his hands on the door, keeping it closed. 

"Fine, I'll make it quick. Thanks for going through this for me," He said, looking down. 

"I didn't do it for you. I did it for myself." I said, trying to calm myself down. He stood there quiet. And I had a feeling he was looking at me.

"Oh right... don't worry. My mom won't torment you if I ever run off..."

"Th-That's not why I'm doing it..." I paused. What was I saying? I went to my dresser, wrote something down on a peice of paper, gave it to him and pushed him out of the room. My hands were trembling. What did I just do? I looked into the mirror, slapped myself, and then I put perfume on as confidence. That's right. Be persistent and you'll get anything you want Samaar. I grinned. Anything.

Meanwhile...

Sheath went downstairs a little puzzled, and opened the letter. Josh came over to him, and put his hand against Sheath's forhead. Sheath flinched.

"Dude, you're completely red. Do you have a fever or something?" Josh asked. Sheath re-read the paper once again, and then threw it away after ripping it up over ten time.

"It's just... hot here." Sheath said to Josh who followed him to the trash can. Josh squinted his eyes. He's blushing.

Samaar's POV

In the living room I sat... with everyone. Yusra, my artist, was a henna designer and she did my hands for me that night. I was a little exhausted afterwards. Yusra followed me up the stairs to my room and she locked the door behind us.

"Spit out your stupidity my beautiful friend." She said, while rolling my sleeves up away from my henna. 

"I told... him," I said, slowly.

Yusra looked up confused, "What?" She asked.

"I like you. And I'll get you to like me back one day. So watch it."

Yusra's eyes closed, and she started saying something, "Oh Allah.... please forgive my friend for being an idiot." Then she looked at me with sad eyes. "What did he say?" She said, almost crying as her hiccups started. 

I smiled. Who knows? What I know is that after tomorrow he's my husband and that's final.