Chapter 12

Hey there, it's Sweetdreams31 here! :)

Sorry it took so long for this chapter to come up, anyway, enjoy! :)

Vote, comment, and fan! :)

Thanks for all your epicness! :D

===================

Just One Kiss: Chapter Twelve

Nathaniel’s POV

My thirst for a soul was starting to become even more unbearable each day that I went without one. My body was starting to slack off meaning my skin was turning even paler than normal, and I looked like I hadn’t gotten any sleep in weeks. Souls were like nutrients for my body, and I was running very low on fuel. However, I knew today was going to be the day I satisfied my hunger. Today was the day I would quench my thirst. Today was the day I ate a soul.

I knocked on the door that was a few feet away from me. It was dark wood and in the middle was glass, so you could see if there was anyone inside. I pulled out my slightly paling hand and pushed the small button next to the door. A dull ring reverberated through the house, as I waited outside patiently. Within a few seconds a figure appeared through the door. It was slightly blurry, but I could easily tell that it was a girl just by looking at the curves.

The door opened and showed a sexy brunette. She smiled at me locking my eyes with catlike ones. “Hello Nathaniel,”

I smiled seductively at her and replied. “Hi, Shelly, you ready?”

“Yeah, let me just grab a jacket.” She said, turning on her heels. A few moments later she returned with a dark colored jacket to match her outfit.

I held my arm out to her and she happily took it. I grinned at her darkly, looking at my soon to be meal. I didn’t pity her at this moment. Shelly was making this decision all by herself. She just didn’t know that this decision would cost her one important factor: her soul.

I led her to my 999r Ducati Motorcycle. I had just bought this baby the other day, and I loved the way the wind rushed against my body. When I turned around Shelly didn’t seem too pleased with my ride. She had a thin line formed where her usual plump lips were.

“What’s wrong?” I inquired, curious with her expression. She was making this difficult for me. I just wanted to take her on a mini date and then an eternal goodnight kiss.

“Do you really plan on driving that? Do you even have a license for this—uhm thing?” Shelly wrinkled her nose in distaste and it took everything I had to not to roll my eyes at her.

“Yeah, didn’t I drive it here? And why don’t you just try it? It’s exhilarating.” I said, partially growling my last sentence.

She watched me skeptically before nodding her head finally. I sighed, relieved that she’d actually ride it. Who wouldn’t want to ride on this amazing bike? I handed her the extra black helmet that I bought this morning. She seemed like she wanted to chuck the thing back at me, but she put it on anyways. I couldn’t have my date dead before I kissed her now, right?

Once I made sure her helmet was on properly, I pulled mine over my head, not even bothering to tighten the straps. I slipped my left leg over the motorcycle and pushed it up from its kick stand. I balanced the bike using my long legs that reached evenly on both sides. I then pushed the silver key into the ignition before cranking it to the right. The engine roared to life and I grinned, clearly impressed with it. I turned to my right to see my date watching me with those still skeptical eyes.

“C’mon it’s fun,” I held my hand out to her and she grabbed it.

I pulled her lightly towards the bike and told her how to get on. She followed my instructions and used my shoulders to get on the foot pedals. The whole time, she cursed and muttered some stuff that I couldn’t manage to understand since the sound of the engine filled my ears. She finally got into her spot and held my tightly by my shoulders. Her nails dug through my shirt and into my skin. I was pretty sure she was drawing blood too.