Chapter 5

Just One Kiss:

Chapter Five. 

Vintagebloom here, we LOVE all your support, and the number of fans we have! GOSH! I’m jumping out of my skin! It’s honestly amazing!

Anyways, don’t do drugs, just sexy people. 

I KNOW IM A DORK... :D 

-- 

{Shae’s POV} 

The office I walked into wasn’t that big at all, I read the brochure about this school and it was supposed to be one of the best public schools around. I didn’t know why I picked it, I guess it was mainly because it was the one closest to my house, this was just school. Just a cover, I didn’t plan on actually doing much here. Let alone going to ‘One of the best public schools around’ 

I rolled my eyes as the office lady - all 3 feet of her got a few papers together, “I see you haven’t got a parental signature,” 

I shrugged, “Dead,” 

“You need a signature from a guardian, or carer. Get that and come back.” 

I rolled my eyes, grabbed her fat hand and pushed a pen into it, making her scribble on the dotted line. She stared at me with wide-eyes, but didn’t stop me. I flicked her hand back into her chest once she was finished and she stared at me with eyes the size of golf balls, “Hi mum,” I said smirking. With her hands shaking she took the paper and gave me one more, with a locker number and a timetable. I snatched it, winked at her and left. 

Ah, I love doing that. 

A brushed a few people’s shoulders on the way to my locker, weren’t they supposed to be in class? It surprised me how many people in ‘one of the best public schools around’ skipped class in clear and plain view of the teacher’s classrooms. 

“Hey there beautiful,” A hand suddenly stopped me moving forward, I inhaled. It was a habit, this guy smelt like something familiar. Instantly I jerked away from him and turned around, distracting him as I moved forwards. He shook his head and walked in the opposite direction. No. I’m not going to instantly assume that everyone at this school is a soul-eater. I did that last year at my old school and it did NOT turn out well..... 

After a little bit of searching (The whole school) I found my locker, it was annoyingly right next to the office, so I got to see my favourite short ass every day. Oh joy. 

I opened it and found inside there was more graffiti then I was used to, every name in the book was here, even queer leader, which was impressive. Teenagers just mainly went for obvious ones. 

I stuffed my backpack into the locker and closed it. Ignoring the little crowd that had grown around me. I turned around and saw about 3 boys and 2 girls, “Would you like something?”  

The girls instantly scoffed and walked off. boys left and I got a good look at the last one, he didn’t leave. Which meant I had no choice but to look at him, he was stunning. Which made me instantly not trust him. It’s a habit when you’re a hunter.  He paid no attention to me, just walked away. Which made me feel some degree of happiness, I didn’t need attention at the moment. I’d already made a spectacle of myself at the office. 

Pulling out my timetable I found my first class instantly, since the door was directly next to me. I scooted inside and took a seat near the back, avoiding people’s eyes as I went. The teacher - a tall muscle-bald-head - took his seat at the front, “Welcome class.” he hissed, he reminded me of a snake. An ugly overgrown snake with far too much facial hair. 

“If you’d like to open your books to page 45, you can start reading and don’t bother me,” He mumbled something about stupid children and I cursed myself for not bringing a book into class, in fact, not buying the books on the reading list like I was supposed to.