Chapter 11.

Heyllo (yes, a smurf-tactic mixture of hello and hey, I could decked which one to say. Hey that rhymes!) here's ma chapter! Hope you like!

-Shae's POV-
    BEEP! 
     BEEP!
    BEEP!
My alarm clock rang, waking me out if my restless slumber. I rolled over on my side, debating whether to get out if bed or not. I knew I should, but I really didn't want to go to school with everyone moping around about Tiffany, another reminder of my failure at being a soul-hunter. What would my fellow soul-hunters say? It's not your fault, Shae, I reminded myself.
   I grudgingly got up, brushing out my hair and throwing it into a messy pony-tail. I threw some black skinny jeans and a matching black tee-shirt. I slipped on my boots, making sure my knife was there, as always, as I ran to   grab some breakfast, then I quickly headed off to school.
   When first period came around I slid into a seat, bored already. "Did you hear?" an obviously bottle-blonde girl whispered to me. I recognized her as one if the girls who was crying in the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and looked away, pretending not to hear her.  I defiantly wasn't in the mood for her silly gossip right now.
  Ignoring my exasperated sigh, she continued on, "Nathaniel was with Tiffany right before she...you know, but, apparently they were dating!" 
   Now she had my full attention. "And who, exactly, told you this?" I asked.
     She rolled her eyes, annoyed, "It's ALL over the school. EVERYONE know about it!" she said. I turned away, my face completely placid, but on the inside, my heart was hammering.
Ba-boom. 
Ba-boom.
Ba-boom.
   No, Shae! You're a hunter! You're NOT supposed to feel this way! EMOTIONLESS! Remain emotionless!
   But I couldn't help it. Even the thought of Nathaniel made my heart speed up. It's because you hate him, I told myself. And you're absolutely repulsed at the thought of him. But even I didn't believe myself.

-Nathaniel's  POV-
   "Hey," I said, in a fake-sad voice. I was too good at this for my own good. I know it sounded weird, but it was true. The girl looked up at me, her hazel eyes filled with tears. She had such pretty eyes. A pity I would be feasting on her soul soon enough.  
She sniffled, "What do you want?" she asked, half-heartedly. 
    "I just wanted to tell you, that Tiffany said that you were her best friend. She would have wanted you to know that." I lied. 
    She looked up at me, with hope-filled eyes, "Really? She said that?" she asked. 
No, thought, but i I nodded anyways This was WAY too easy. 
  "Of course, and you know what else she said?" I continued on, not waiting for an answer,

"She said that we would make a GREAT couple, so, in honor of her, will you he my girlfriend?" I asked.

She nodded slowly. Like I said, too easy. Of course, I'd have to wait days before I kissed her. Two girls from the same school who were both dating me would arise way too much suspicion. But really, I was staring to like this school.

Note: This was written by Thea8DJen, welcome her to the group! :D 

P.s: We have heaps, BUCKETLOADS of chapters open for this story, and if you'd like to guest as an author, you can send us the link to your stories, and we'll read some, then if you're EPIC, we'll send you a chapter, :) 

~ Cae. 

EPIC CHAPTER THEA! :D