Chapter 18

Ok so a guest writer here, armybrat and I hope u enjoy ill do my best :)

Shae’s POV

Nathaniel has been trailing me for a week now. I can feel him looking at me where ever I go. Honestly it’s a bit creepy. If that wasn’t enough my tracking was going no where. It was a tangled web of scents that seemed to follow me…

You’re in denial…

What? No I’m not. In denial about what?

You know who it is but your scared…

Scared? As if I’m a hunter I don’t get scared.

Really?

Ok so all the signs point to one person but..

But your not scared of him but of your emotions…

Emotions? I-I don’t have emotions I’m a hunter especially not for…

Follow your heart…

You know what I’m naming you Mirta, shut up Mirta.

(Silence)

Ok I’m loosing it. Snapping me out of my daydream a sexy voice spoke, “Hey, babe. Miss me?”

“Ugh what do you want, Ugly? Got tired of silently stalking me?” I asked crossly.

“Ahh so you noticed. You’re good, I was sure I was being super sneaky.” He said with a wide grin.

“What did I tell you? I’m a ninja. I have eyes on the back of my head,” I said sarcastically, pointing to the back of my head.

He grinned, wow. It wasn’t a smirk, it was a full on, genuine smile and I mean, wow. I could stare all day… I was rudely jerked out of my trance by sharp nails in my arm.

“Excuse us Nathaniel. We need to have a little… girl talk,” Macy said. Nathaniel walked away.

“Look I’ve enough problems right now. I don’t need your flirting on top of that,” She spat, glancing towards Nathaniel.

Flirting? I wasn’t flirting. Was I? No, not possible. Unless…

“Oh my gosh, you still like him!” I whisper shouted.

“What? No I don’t! I-” She glanced around again before lowering her voice, “I just want my revenge for what that bastard did to me and all those other girls.”

I sighed, why does this happen to me?

“Alright, what can I help you with?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathaniel POV

Hearing them plot their little ’revenge’ made me want to laugh out loud. I mean really what are they going to do? Go all Taylor Swift on my butt and write a song about how I broke her heart. Now that would be funny.

It was obvious that Macy wasn’t over me. Humm I could use that, I was a little hungry. Oh this was going to be good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shae’s POV

My alarm woke me up Friday morning. I turned on the news as I got ready.

“Late last night, a young girl was found outside Shady’s bar. She is now in critical condition in a coma. Police are currently trying to figure the girls identity. The man who called the police is currently the prime suspect. If you know anything about this girl or who did this to her you are asked to call crime stoppers at-”