Chapter 17

A/N: YO BROSEFF, IT'S CAE. AKA. SHAECADEY. Sup? Nothing much? HOW ARE YA'LL ENJOYING THE STORY? 

:D :D 

I WILL HAVE MORE AUTHOR NOTATIONS AT THE END OF THE CHAPTERS, SO KEEP PEELED. :D

~ Don't do drugs, just sexy people ~ 

Nathaniel's POV. 

Her eyes glittered as lust made itself apparent, I should kiss her now. But her friends would see her, they'd see her loose herself completely. 

With every soul I took the urge to take another seemed to increase slightly.

Macy had long red hair and was incredibly sexy, but she seemed to be a little insecure. Which to me just screamed plain old easy. 

I swallowed and wrapped my arms around her waist, staring at those brilliant green eyes. "Nathaniel?" She asked, voice wrapping around me and drawing me in. 

"Yes, baby?" 

"I saw you with Amanda," Her voice was cold, distant. 

"Amanda? Who's Amanda baby?" 

"Amanda Argent?" She stepped back, the lust was still there but covered well with hurt. I grabbed her hand, then squeezed it. 

Do you enjoy doing this Nathaniel? That voice in my head yelled, I tried to keep it concealed. "baby, can I talk to you privately?" 

She nodded. 

I led her around to the dark abandoned part of the restaurant that no one seemed to use anymore, then walked out the door. The back of the restaurant I worked at wouldn't be good for me, they'd see her. They'd know it was me, I needed to be careful. 

Just give up, Nathaniel. You know you're never going to be OK with this! 

I walked into the little patch of greenery to the opposite side of the restaurant and our fingers intertwined, time to put my amazing lying skills to the test. 

"Amanda is my English project partner, baby. I love you, you know that? I would never cheat on you," 

"Stacy said you were kissing." 

I shook my head, putting a fake emotion on my face. Play the game Nathaniel. Just like the sucker who turned you, play the game. Play the game, until the ball hits you in the face, just like it did him. 

"I wouldn't kiss her, Macy. Why do you think I'd kiss her?" 

"Because you're a player," 

More then a player, more then any heartbreaker; a heart stopper. 

"No, I'm not. Baby, I'm ready to stop anything like that. I'm ready to stop that for you, I'll stop all the rumours. I'll even shave my hair off for you!" I yelled dramatically. 

She let out a little chuckle, "Really?" 

"Yes, anytime" 

She leaned forward. I glanced around, trying to look cool as I checked the surroundings. I swallowed, zeroing in on her lips, so desperate. So seeking mine, seeking her death. I glanced up at her eyes and shook my head, standing up. 

That's right, you can't do it. 

"Macy, I'm cheating on you!" I screamed, "With 3 other girls, I don't love you. I never have, I'm sorry, I just think you should leave." 

Macy's mouth dropped, she stood up and slapped me. My head completely turning to the right, but giving no other reaction. "You dick!" 

"I'm sorry."