Chapter 14...?

Oh shit. That's just my fucking luck isn't it? He's everywhere! What was he doing here anyways? It couldn't be him, I was so sure! It's not possible! I smelled him! I mean, unless... But that's not gonna happen. It's nearly impossible. The officer came up and asked me a few questions.

"What are you doing here?", the police man asked, his fat, red face befuddled with confusion. He gave me look as he smoothed down his metallic-grey combover that said 'answer or else'. Pshhhhhhhh.... Thinks he's a tough guy. He's like 70 or somenthiny. Normally, I would back sass him but today I couldn't risk getting in trouble, I had to talk to Nathaniel tomorrow, to ask him why he was here, with the girl's body, so I sniffled and wiped away some fake tears from my face as I said,

"She was a a friend of mine... I... I jut wanted to see her, I wanted to say goodbye one last time." the officers face softened as he lowered the gun.

"This is a restricted area," he said, "I suggest you leave." I nodded silently and walked out the door, smirking as soon as he turned away. Too easy.

Nathaniel's POV

I was surprised. I've killed AT LEAST thirty girls from the same private school within four months and not one of them had taught a martial arts class. Not that it could help anyways. They wouldn't expect it coming. I mean, I don't look like a serial killer. I don't act like a serial killer. When I kiss a girl she won't suspect as her last breath, not in the least. That's what makes it so easy. Well, now that they thought I was a serial killer I could take as many souls as I wanted right? Because serial killers are insane and insane people wouldn't think rationally about killing someone would they? Deep down, i could tell that this was just me being greedy, but with reasons to support it i didn't think any better. And I defiantly couldn't risk getting as weak as I was yesterday.

So I decided to look for my next victim. I decided to walk to Duke's juice bar, I'd see plenty of girls on my walk their too. The streets were lined people. Teenagers hanging out, moms getting groceries and coffee with friends, people lined up at hotdog stands waiting for their cool, refreshing lemonade. The sweltered down on my skin, but I refused to let even a drop of sweat fall, another one of my awesome powers. Girls don't like sweat. I turned the corner and saw a couple of girls I'n school uniforms, probably not from around here, perfect.

I casually walked up to them and sat down in the empty spot on the bench next to theirs. They turned their heads looked at me, looked back and started giggling. I know o say this WAY too often, but this is too easy. It barely took any effort at all. After a bit if prodding from her friends, a tall blonde got up, trying too conceal yet another giggle, and walked up to me.

"Hi -giggle- I'm -giggle- Julia", she said. Julia, nice name, I thought, as I looked into her deep brown doe eyes. This was going great.

I stuck out my hand too greet her and said, "Hey, I'm Nathaniel." She took my hand and started to shake it when I plated a kiss on it. She blushed. Then she giggled. Again. Well, I'll put a stop too that soon enough.

* Martial Arts in school*

"Higher, raise your leg HIGHER!!" I screamed at some random pretty boy. These guys sucked. Badly. This time, I had been assigned as a student helper and was officially in charge of all the pretty boys. I had had them divide themselves up into partners, and, lucky me, Nathaniel was the odd one, so i got too partner with him. Yay. It sucked, more than these self defense. Which suck pretty darn badly.

"Hey sexy, I guess this means we're partners." He said.

Oh god. "I guess so Ugly. Let's see what you got.... Nathaniel?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Where were you last night?"

He looked at me quizzically, "Why does it matter to you?"

"Just tell me."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No"

"Yes."

"No"

"Yes."

"No"

"Yes."

"FINE! Goddamnit, you are so annoying!"

Why did that hurt me more than it should of.

"I was at the football game with Brett, happy?"

I nodded, hapoy with answer, but Not Completely sold on it. Then why did it smell like him...? Well we'll have to see what Brett says about that. Without warning, I spin around to the opposite direction and started walking towards Brett, the 6-foot-2 tall gu that I beat up yesterday. Walking across the hard gym floor wich was covered in padded blue mats, I sighed heavily. I had gotten absolutely nowhere, but I was determined too change that. I marched on, tapping Brett on the shoulder.

"Where were you last night?" I asked, not even bothering with a hello.

He looked startled, "Why?" he asked.

I gritted my teeth together, "Just. Tell. Me "

He backed away and said, "Alright, alright, I was a football game with Nathaniel."

But.. That couldn't be! Nathaniel was at the police station last night! I smelt him! He was, he WAS, HE WAS! Unless he was the soul eater, and he left his scent when he killed her. But...no. Well then, we'll just have to see. I was going on survellience.

Hello lovely readers, it's Thea_Marx here, I was reading the commens on my last chapter and most said it was too short, so i tried to make it longer, I ant tell tho cuz I write on my iPod, but I think

It is, I write slow. Anyways, vote, comment, fan, and stay awesome!