Message From Author

Hello everyone! 

Finally it has come! The rewritten version of I'm Not a Demon!!

Again, I want to apologize to those who have waited up to two years for this story's update.  It was due to certain unavoidable circumstances.

BUT, i believe this rewritten version will be many many times better.  Plot holes are filled as much as possible, spelling... for the most part, grammar... i'll see about that later. Most importantly, the plot will flow better. 

Some of my OC's background stories will have a bit of change, but not enough to confuse you if you read my previous work!!!

ALSO- to those of you who haven't read the original- please don't. That was useless trash. It was trashy enough for me to print it out, shred it, burn it, and trash it. Although it was pretty useless cuz I refuse to delete the version saved on my computer XD

Thank you guys for reading this, and waiting for it to be published!

I may or may not love you all!! (It depends... due to certain circumstances)

Next up, the Prologue~!

Until next time!!

-XP4

Copyright notice

I do not own Naruto, or Naruto Shippuden. 

I do not own any characters mentioned in this fanfiction besides my OC's.

Masashi Kishimoto is the creator of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, and holds rights over all other characters.

The use of Naruto characters and the Naruto world in this fanfiction is purely for entertainment purposes, and is non-profit. 

(Is this formal enough? Did I miss something?)