Chapter 40

Alex P.O.V.

I ran up to Sammy and shook her slightly while repeating her name. She passed out and lost a ton of blood. She was trying to be way to strong. "Sam! Wake up! Sebastian call somebody!" I sat her head on my lap as Amy's unconscious self sprung up from the floor.

"What happen? Where's SAM!?" She said as she rubbed her head and tried to get up. A few curse words slipped past her lips. "She passed out. Wait I hear sirens!" I looked through the crack of the door and saw red and blue lights, Amy slowly rushed over to us and held Sam's arm. We weren't experts or geniuses at this kind of thing but I think your supposed to put pressure on the wound to keep it from bleeding so heavily.

I turned my head as she held her arm firmly. Her white tank was drenched in a dark red color. The smell of everyone's blood started to fill the huge room, making me feel nauseous. Paramedics came bursting through the doors. They saw how empty it was and stopped. Looking around, they gazed at all of the un-moving people lying on the floor.

They split up and went to different people. Hunter bumped his head pretty hard so he was still unconscious. I'm still surprised Amy had woken up so suddenly. She was staring down at Sam with tears in her eyes. I rubbed her shoulder. Realization hadn't really set in yet, so I'm out of tears until I finally know what's going on.

Rachel and the others had been taken away, so it was just us four. Sebastian came and sat down next to me and rubbed Sam's head. I had checked her pulse. It was there, but lightly faint. A paramedic quietly kneeled next to Amy and gave us sad looks. "You all have to come to the hospital to be checked out for injuries and give statements about what happened tonight. The police will do the questioning or whatever but for now, we have to take her away." He nodded towards Sam.

Another guy walked up. Their shirts were stained with blood. I shook my head, afraid to let her go. "Come on, before it's too late." He said easing Amy's hands away. I looked over to Sebastian and he nodded. Amy was slowly standing up. I instantly let Sam go. She does need help quickly, but the thought of losing her was trapped in my head.

They whisked her away and I sighed. We stood in silence until the guy came back and told us to come to the hospital. He insisted that we ride in the ambulance but we refused. Sebastian drove Hunter's rented car. We rode quietly, afraid to talk about about the day we had.

We arrived at the hospital, and got out. The back of my head was sore from fainting. Amy was ahead of us and speed walking awkwardly. She told us the whole back side of her body was hurting and she couldn't think straight. Now that I notice, when we were back in the car she slurred and stuttered a lot when I asked how they were feeling. We all took a hard fall to the ground. Except Sebastian, who was staring off into space. He was probably still traumatized by shooting that security officer.

We entered the Hospital and walked up to Amy, who was at the receptions desk. She wobbled over to a group of chairs I held her arm as she walked slowly. I then sat down on her right, while Sebastian sat on my right. A few minutes later a doctor came in and told us we would need our own rooms to be checked out. Amy didn't look so good so she took her straight away. I laid my head on Sebs shoulder and Sighed.

"Do you think everything would be okay?" I asked as I looked up at him. He looked down at me and gave me a sad look, "I don't know Ally. All we can do is hope and think positive." I nodded and closed my eyes, letting the darkness takeover me.

Sebastian's P.O.V.

I looked down at Alex, she looked so peaceful sleeping. I heard heels clicking, followed by someone clearing their throat. "I'm here to escort your both to your rooms." She said smiling politely. I nodded and thought if I should wake her up. I stood up and shook off the thought as I picked her up bridal style and carried her towards the lady. Her nametag read, 'Mary'.