Chapter 10

When we got back to the head quarters we went to the Interrogation room and knocked on the door. I could hear Chief yelling and he wasn't happy.

Chiefs always happy!

He told us to come in and when we did, the man charged my way but i kicked him in the chin and he flew back, out cold. Hunter burst out laughing and Chief popped the back of his head. His face showed no emotion.

"Ow! sorry Sam. "

Chief picked the man up and plopped him back into the chair. He was dizzy from the knockout. When he finally recovered he stared at me. His teeth were bleeding which caused blood to come out the side of his mouth and he had a scar on his chin that was very visible and purple. I smiled at the sight of his blood.

"What's wrong with you?" Hunter asked the man. The man kept his eyes on mine. I just stared right back. I started inching towards him and Chief held my arm.

"Nahh don't do it Thorn. " Chief sat in front of the man and Continued asking quiestions. I didn't hear the questions nor answers because we were still staring. Hey! Im a challenger. I like a challenge. But What the fuck is his problem. Now that i think about it... he looks awfully familiar. I just can't pin where.

"Where is Marcus !" Chief yelled, banging the table with ever word  he said until we heard a crack. Damn it broke in half. You think I'm good. No this is the boss man, he's 10x better than I'll ever be.

Who's Marcus. That's my dad's name. Wait what! Please don't be talking about my dad!

"Marcus who?" I asked still staring. I blinked trying to hold the tears. And he smiled.

"Your father." Chief said looking down. "Where is he sir?" Chief asked.

What he said made my whole world crash.

"Gone."

******

****************

I didn't mean for it to be this short but hey gotta leave a cliffy at some point.

VOTE! The more votes the better

And faster ill update.

COMMENT! Why didn't anyone comment. Is it that bad?

FOLLOW! Ill follow you back and check out your stories if you want.

Yep im that awesome!