Chapter 23

I woke up with a killer back ache. I looked around and saw the mess around the living room. I looked around and saw Amy and Rachael next to me on the floor, Alex was balled up in a recliner, then there was Hunter and Seb. They were on the couch together. Hunter was on one end and Seb was on the other. Their feet were tangled together and Hunters Mouth was wide open. Sebastian too but he was slobbering.

I tried to control my laughter but I barely could. Amy groaned and told me to shut up. I just silently giggled and pointed to The Love gurus on the couch. She laughed and I shushed her. Alex woke up next and that's when the laughing got louder. I shushed them once more and took out my phone.

*click click click*

I snapped about 5 pictures and we looked through them. Hunter then snored a bit and I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore. We all burst out laughing and Rachel woke up. She to joined in and by now we were all Teary eyed. I posted the pictures on my Instagram and facebook. I got 50likes in about 5 mins. People kept commenting and they were very funny!

"Shut the fuck up, what the hell is so funny at 5am!?" Sebastian yelled with slobber on his mouth. I laughed again and corrected him.

" Correction moron it's 1pm. And nothing go back to sleep." I said through small giggles. Hunter snored and closed his mouth hearing all the giggles. He woke up and looked at Sebastian. Sebastian looked back at him and they started girly hitting each other.

"Get off me! You douche!" Hunter yelled at him. Sebastian yelled back and they started wrestling. I sighed and stepped over them and us girls went to start on breakfast. We made Eggs, bacon, grits, sausage and pancakes.We all glided around the kitchen cleaning as we cooked. Meanwhile, stupid and stupider were in there fighting. Alex and Rachel fixed plates while I cleaned dishes and Amy was wiping everything off.

"Come eat!" I shouted and after everyone sat at the table, they finally came around the corner pushing each other.

"Stop it! Sit your petty asses down and eat." They looked at her like she was crazy. "I swear We didn't have to make breakfast at all! We could've bought you both a kids meal from McDonald's if your going to be childish!" Amy yelled at them. They sat down and everyone said their grace before digging in.

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

"Amy stop kicking!" Me, Amy and Sebastian were all piled in my Maserati and Amy was in the back seat kicking Sebs chair. Seb started talking a lot of shit and threatening Amy. She sighed and warned him to close his mouth.

"And if I don't? Who's gonna stop me! I run this I run everything bow down to me bit---" he was cut off because I slapped him from his left and Amy slapped him from the right. His cheeks had hand prints on them and his mouth was wide open.

"Ohhh pretty boy, don't forget who your riding in the car with. One, this is my car, Two, I run this. Three, Don't let that bitch word ever come out of your mouth when adressing a female and Four, well you should've expected that coming from two bad assess, so I advise you to watch your fucking mouth!" I said as I glared at him. He nodded and we drove in silence.
I looked in my riverview mirror and smiled. Amy smiled back.

We got to the mall and we got out. We met up with Alex, Hunter and Rachel. She's really a quiet girl. I really need a one on one convo with her. Seb was being laughed at by the hand prints on his face.

"Oo let's go here. Alex dragged us into Forever 21 and the boys stopped at the door. "We're gonna be at Game stop." I nodded and walked in behind Rachel. I saw a white leather jacket and picked it up. I looked around a bit more and found some all white combat boots and White high socks. I smiled and went up to the counter. I don't usually wear white leather but hey, gotta try new things.

After I paid I looked around for the girls. They were at the door looking impacient. I wasn't even taking long. I walked out of the store and rolled my eyes as I pasted them. Alex laughed and linked our arms together.

"Lighten up buttercup!" She said and grabbed my nose. I glared at her and she laughed again. We walked past game stop and saw the boys arguing about a game. We kept walking and I saw a biker store. Amu squealed and My eyes almost popped out of my head and I ran in and saw all the leather jackets and boots. I was in heaven. I was saving up for a bike so I would come back. Me and Amy walked out of the store. Yes she already has a bike but she doesn't use it. I never ask about it because she just brushes off the subject.

"Sammy?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked for the voice that called me.
Rachel snapped her fingers and I looked at her. " huh?" She laughed and said
"Hungry?" I shook my head and she nodded. Her and Alex left saying that they were going to the food court. I told them we were going to be at L' Patrisha.

Me and Amy were walking when I heard my name being called. I looked around for the familiar voice. "Ohh look Sam, Mr. Whitehead is calling you." She said pointing to him. I almost fainted in sight of him again. I thought he was in jail! I gasped and Amy asked if I was alright.
I nodded and let go of her shirt. He was coming our way and I stopped in my tracks. His friends were looking confused.

"Hey ladies. Haven't seen you in a bit. Doing good Amy?" She giggled and nodded.

"How about you Samantha? I heard about your incident. I see you are all better. Bummer.... " He said shakingbhis head with a smirk. I glared at him. I swear I was about to ring his neck but someone grabbed my arms.

"Is there a Problem?" Hunter and Sebastian came around the corner and got in his face. Amy was looking confused and I patted her back. She mouthed the words 'tell me later.' I nodded and looked back at the boys about to bash Mr. Whiteheads face in. Mr. Whitehead backed up and raised his hands in surrender. He backed away and walked back to his friends.

"See you later Samantha." The way he said it gave me chills. Not good ones. My head was spinning and I saw dots. I almost fainted but I caught myself.

I think it's time to go. " Can we go? Please?" I was in the state of shock that I didn't know what to do. My legs were wobbly and I couldn't do anything but ask myself "How?" I had him arrested. He almost killed me...twice.

On the way back home Amy drove and I sat in the back seat, Plotting his death.