Chapter 7

'RING RING!!!'

  Groaning I got up and slapped the alarm button. I got out of bed and went my closet. I couldn't find my nerd clothes. .. ugh where are they?

"Oh shit I didn't wash last night. Now I don't have any clothes!" I'm gonna kill Amy.  She Just had to get arrested!

I snatched open my drawer, almost pulling it completely out and got out some black jeans, an all white long sleeve shirt and my white Converse. I  did my normal morning routine, I added a white scarf, I then looked in the mirror and sighed.

Im fucked.

******

When I walked in to the school building I was drinking a hot chocolate, Gotta love chocolate,  the people in the hallway stopped walking and looked at me frozen in their spots making me almost spoil my precious baby. Do I Have A Bugger!! I looked around and then I remembered I wasn't in my nerd clothes.  Oh Crap !

I rolling my eyes I walked to my locker ignoring their stares. Hunter came up to me with his eyes wide.

"Where are your nerd clothes Sam?" He half whisperd half shouted. "If you're shouting why try and whisper?" I said getting upset because people were giving me a little to much attention. He cocked his head the side and I shook mines at him and closing my locker.

"Long story short... I had to go to the police station because Amy got into a fight at the mall .. Blahh Blahh lady pulled out a gun.....fast forward and it was late when got home. I forgot to wash so when I woke up there wasn't any nerd clothes clean so..." I tried make as short I could as we walked towards Amy and Alex's lockers.

He didn't even look surprised because its normal for Amy. But being arrested isn't.

The bell rung signaling its time go to class . I said Goodmorning to Amy and told them i'd see them at lunch while I grabbed Alex's arm and dragged her to class. When we walked in class I got starres and glares from girls and Whistled at by some boys. As we took our seats, Alex did a double take and snapped her head in my direction and eyed me shockingly. I looked at her and she tapped her phone, mouthing 'kik me.'

'What happens to your clothes? Ha you look hot ;)' she looked at me and winked.

'I got home late because Sebastian wanted food so we stopped for some Tacos. When I got home I was tired and forgot to wash. And I don't look all that good. Its just normal clothes Ally.'

I looked at her and gave a pouty face, She giggled and the late bell rung. Mr. Martinez came into class and did a double take at me aswell. Oooohhh! Our little altercation at Braums! I forgot him and the principle are on a look out for me. I had my nerd classes on so I don't look to different in the face. I looked down and Alex noticed and Kiked me.

'Better hide that face girl.' She sent the creepy, old, moustache man face and I laughed. Mr. Martinez was still starring and I raised an eyebrow.

Wtf!

He shook his head and started his lecture, Justin looked at me and said "Damn the Nerd cleans up Very well." He winked and that was it. Oh hmm okay no physical harassment? After that he kept smiling at Alex the whole class and she shook her head and blushed. The bell rung and we filed out. I rushed out because I didn't want Mr. Martinez to see me but I stopped outside the door waiting for Alex.

She came out and I seen Justin grab her arm gently. Wait Gently! I'm a little jealous. He's always rude and manhandling to me. She looked at him impatiently.

"Hey umm, you look nice today ." He said blushing. She snorted, "what do you want Harrison?" He looked shocked maybe from being rejected, and then he gulped looking nervous. Oohh does he have a thing for her! That nervousness didn't last long because that Ego of his kicked in.

" You know you want me Alex. Every girl does."

She scoffed and glared at him. " Yes other girls. I'm not a toy you can play with then throw away when your bored you Asshole!" He smiled at her reply.

"Fiesty! I'm picking you up at 8 tonight so.. dress cute. You look nice to Samantha. " he looked arond the corner at me and winked. With that he walked the other way. He's being nice now? Woah ... She rolled her eyes, came to me and we walked to 2nd period. A girl stopped us in the hall and asked her for an autograph. She signed it and took a picture with the girl. That happened three more times before we finally made it to class barely on time. She's been getting popular with that YouTube stuff. She had a little skitt thing in Hollywood last week and it was packed. She's been getting lots of fans and a crazy person even asked to cut off a lock of her 'Amazing, Shining, Luscious, Red hair.' 

Weird.

******

Lunch time!!

"Alex, I heard Justin talking about you in the restroom. He said you guys talked in the hall and are going a date, Plus he wants to get you in bed. What happend?" Hunter said with a full mouth of a cheeseburger. I barely understood him.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Nothing happend. He's a jerk." She said biting her food hardly. I even heard her grit her teeth. Ugh hate that sound! Do you hate it?

Hunter shut up and changed the subject and started talking about joining in on my case.

"When are we starting Sam?" He said as he gathered everything up from around his tray and piled it on.

"Mmm lets start after lunch sence we both have a free period." He nodded and went to put his tray. I shoved mines at him when he got up and he took it with his eyebrow raised at me. I smiled sweetly and he chuckled then left.

" Ohh looky here. Hi girls! You look cute today Samantha. Too bad your still the peasant you'll always be." Guess who that was.....

Ding Ding Ding! Yeap... It's Carly.

"What do you want Carly? " I looked up at her getting upset. Calm down Sam.

"Ohhh Sorry am I upsetting you Doggy! She took my scarf of me and tossed it across the floor. " Fetch! Go ahead get it. Go on.... arf arf! " she stared acting like she was barking at me, making the cafeteria snicker . Ohhh this bitch is asking for it! Amy we about to get up and Alex pushed her back down gently. Alex understood I didn't need help. Amy just needs to get used to the fact that I'm trained.

I glared at Carly then the scarf and crossed my arms. Pffft! Like I was obeying her! I just let her say anything to me. But not this.

Bitch swerve! Im not going to do dog stuff. That's crossing the line missy. I walked up to her and said "Why won't you get it?" She smirked and looked around then at me evily.

"Because if I wanted one of my secrets to stay hidden I would watch my mouth." My eyes widend and she then walked away with her sidekicks following her.

"What secret!" I shouted as she reached the door. She turned around and shouted back "Everyone Will Find Out Soon!" Ugh Bitch.  I left the scarf there because I have the same one at home I haven't wore  yet. Good timing. I was gonna sell it. I wonder what secret She knows though. I hope not that I'm an FBI. She wouldn't say anything.

Will she?

**************

Yay!!!  Next Chapter Samantha starts working on her case. So it's gonna start to get exciting!!!

VOTE- I did Say i was gonna wait to add a new Chappe because i felt it was bad story but I've been getting votes and  I love you guys for sticking around. Ill update more now!

COMMENT-please I wanna know if I made errors or something you know! I need to know if I'm should make rearranges or just to see what you wonderful people have in mind!

Follow me!

Love you guys!  Muah!!!

Sebastian Is played by 'Teenage'
Alex Pettyfer! His pic at the beginning!