Chapter 16

I Skidded to a stop in front of the Headquarters and Knocked on the door, more like banged...I dont have my things or badge so I was Locked out.

I Saw my coworker Shawn come to the door and smiled at me through the thick glass . Im honestly lucky anyone was down stairs to hear me.

"Little Thorn!" He opend the door and hugged me. I returned the gesture and smiled back. He opend the door wider for me and walked with me to my dads Office.

"Im glad your okay, we've been worried sick and your dad is pissed. Locket found your stuff on the ground outside. We tried to connect to your cellphone but it must be broken because it didnt let us trace it." I stoped walking when i noticed the building was empty.

"Where is everyone Millan?" He scrached his head confusingly then after like 2 seconds he snapped his fingers and said 'They are all in a important meeting about your kidnapping scandal.'

We walked in the direction of where the meeting was being held and I wondered what was he doing downstairs. We talked some more until we reached the Board Room.

I opend the door and it creaked which caused everone to look my way. Whatsup with creaking doors??

"Samantha!" I was now being smuthered by my parents and I squeezed th just as tight. You never know when its the last time you might see some one. "Oh my dammit sweethart are you okay?" My mom hadn't let me go yet so I stood still until she let me go which she hasn't so I let her take her time.

"Im fine guys. I got away from them. " My dad smiled. I noticed that it didnt reach his eyes

I let it go and he ruffled my hair. Its messy already so i don't to much care about the nappiness.

Pffft! This shit itches! So much for not caring.

I removed his hand from my head and turned around to take a seat. Everyone welcomed me and I had to give them my statement of the last 3 days, like descriptions, time, stuff like that.

After we finished with the meeting my parents decided to take me home . I wonder what Chief is going to do with the car I stole... I don't know, but its good to be back. Im exhausted . My kidnappers are in for a real treat!

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

Sorrry I have been busy busy. And I Update from my phone so its been hard to grammer check on a cracked phone and Ive broken two phones this month. Smh but im back and I wont take that long to Update anymore. Kisses!!!