Chapter 37

Hunter P.O.V.

I cut off my rented Range rover, and waited on Sebastian to get Alex. Those two should stop playing games and get together already. I sat and thought, what were Rachael's real intentions? Did she want to cause that wreck or just scare us. But the way she explained it... seemed like the wreck was meant to be caused but the outcome wasn't meant to be so harsh.

How could you not think about the outcome of the situation. You put your cousins life in danger. I don't know what to say to her. I just hope Sam and Amy don't lose their cool when they talk or see each other.

Oooh shit! Rachael is going to the dance! I blew my horn and they finally came to the car. Once they both got into the back, I turned the car back on and pulled off.

"Hey Alex. How you feeling?" I said as I glared looked at her from the rear view mirror. She smiled and said, "Uhh I'm good, though I could be better." I nodded understanding her gesture.

"What about you?" She said as I pulled up at a gas station. It was kinda dark and deserted. "Same, upset that Sam won't listen. She's so hot headed but I see where she is coming from." She laughed softly and sighed. "I just don't see what we did wrong. All we did was wait for then to come to the hospital room so we could talk. They went on a rampage. Hopefully the dance could be peaceful. Oh wait. Sam's secret!" She said as her hand covered her mouth. I nodded.

"Why are we here? " they asked in union realizing where we were. "I got a text from a buddy and he needed a ride. Apparently he got stuck here. So.. Oh here he comes." I said and unlocked the doors. Alex gasped and grabbed Sebastians arm. What's her problem?

"Sup Hunter, Sup Sebastian sup Alex... Wait Alex? Oh so this is why? " He turned back around and stared out the window as I drove. I put a hand on his shoulder and he swiped it off. I laughed and Sebastian joined in. Alex sat in silence and Justin sat in anger. But why?

"Justin is not that serious. I didn't plan-" He cut her off and turned all the way around in his seat. "No! Just shut the fuck up! Bitch you could've just told me yhu had a date already. To think that I was gonna call and apologize to you! Forget it. You should've died in that crash for all I care. Hoes will never be loyal. " I stopped the car and he hit the dash board. Luckily seb grabbed Alex before she flew to the front.

I got out and went around to his side. Sebastian beat me to it and was already yanking him out of the car. He hit Justin a good number of times. While I kept Alex back, who was yelling but I blocked her out. How dare he have the balls to talk about her like that, to her face and in my car! I thought of Alex like a little sister, so of course I was upset about this.

I let Alex go, pulled Sebastian back and Justin fell out holding his bleeding nose. I threw him a box of tissue that was in the glove department. I then pushed Sebastian and Alex back into the car and I drove off, leaving that asshole on the side of the road.

"What the hell guys?!" Alex yelled and slapped Sebastian's shoulder. He shrugged while whipping his his hands off and sat quietly. I looked at her from my mirror and gave her a look that basically meant drop it. She got the hint because she nodded and sat back. The rest of the drive was quiet and short. I got out and sighed. I hope this would be a good night. I stood there and thought about what would happen.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize Alex and Sebastian were already ahead of me with linked arms. "Oh, I give you guys a ride and you ditch me?" I yelled at them.

"You better hurry or Sammy would be upset! " Sebastian yelled back. That put a little pep in my step. I walked past them and stood in line. They came up behind me laughing . I turned around and glared at them. "What's funny? "