Chapter 3

Walking out of the restroom, I went to my next class that me and Hunter had together. As I was walking to my desk, I noticed Ms. Rain my Math teacher was staring at me as if looking at my facial features. Forgeting that she was one of the teachers that was behind the school yesterday, my eyes widen and i sat in my seat in front of Hunter who yet isn't here. Damnit she can't find out! I pulled out my notebook, class book and kept my head down while waiting for everyone else to pile in.

The late bell rung as soon as Hunter strolled in getting googly eyes from some females that aren't trying to hide their thirst. Pfffft. Thirsty much. But when I looked at him i couldn't look away. My stomach got tingly. Must just be butterflies. Wait ..Butterfles!? What is this ...? Nooo it Can't be. He then smirked and sat behind me. Snapping out of it I turned to Ms. Rain who was still glaring at me intensely. I Waved and she shook her head and Began the lecture. During the middle of class Hunter passed me a note. I turned around towards him and raised an eyebrow, He just nodded. Shrugging, I opened and read it.

'why was Ms. rain staring at you very Rudely. do i need to go incredible hulk oin her too?

I silently laughed and replied.

'No Hunter, you already hurt Justin pretty badly and why did you do that anyways? Was it somethin he said at the table? Actually I never got an answer to that question you know?'

I then passed it back when Ms. Rain Walked out of the class muttering "ill be right back. continue working" with glancing at me once more she was gone and the class began to talk. I got a tap on my shoulder and the note fell on my lap. I read it again .

'I'll tell you during our free period K? Promise. and what about Ms Rain.? why was she staring?'

I sighed and wrote about yesterday sence he knows about my secret and he is also an FBI but still in training. He hates when I say that. His face gets all red and his noise scrunched up ... ok im rambling.

The Bell rung and Ms. Rain hasn't come back yet so everyone left but of course the delinquents had to mess up her desk a bit. I wonder where she is though. I was standing by my desk staring at the wall deep in thought but Hunter Pushed me gently with his hands on my lower back. I stumbed a few steps from him then kept walking my locker. Hunter said his goodbye and went to his own locker that was located on the next hall. So I grabbed my books and went to my next class. Physics... Oh Physics.

***************

Lunch.....

I was eating my food with my friends at our regular table when we heard Carly gather everyone's attention.

"Attention fellow lunch mates i have an announcement. " she glanced at me and i forgot she said she was going talk about me today. Bitch.

"Okay well we all know the smart and innocent Samantha right? Well I don't think she's so innocent, after all she is a Nerd. Every nerd has something to hide. Right Samantha Dear? Why don't you tell us all your secret. Eveyone wants to know." she was glaring at me the whole time. The cafeteria was silent, you'd hear a pen drop.

I looked at Hunter who was glaring at Carly and Alex Was looking at me and said 'sorry'. I knew she was quiet and a goody toshoo, I didn't expect her to say anything. Lastly Amy Stood up and was heading Carly's way but I grabbed her arm halting her.

"No Amy, she's just being a Bitch Let her be one." i was looking at her intently. She nodded and sat back down.

"Am I talking to myself You nerd? get up and speak like the peasant you are!" she was now shouting. Deep breaths. I stood up and walked slowly towards her not at all scared. I could take on a man 4x her size in 2secs. I stopped in front of her and spoke loud and clear "My Secret is something you need to learn to do. it's Called Minding my fucking business!" I turned around and walked back to my seat and picked up my tray and threw it away as the bell rung.

******

It's now my free period and im with Hunter at the public library on my laptop because teachers have been starting at every brunette at school today. It's getting wierd.

"So what's with beating people up so sudden S'mores? " i call him s'mores because hes as soft as the marshmallow but hard like the gram crackers. Soft on the inside but hard on the outside with muscles.

"Damn Sam. Don't call me that im not a softy, and Because I can beat up who i want."we was whispering because the librarian shushed us .

"No ill call you that for forever. that's a long time. and give me a reason to why you beat Justin to a bloody pulp. Hey you didn't even get suspended!" i said while Logging into the FBI'S Website. "SHHHH!"the librarian said angrily.

"I don't know Sam I just snapped" he seemed in a daze when he answered.

"Ok but why" i knew i was being nosy and pusing it.

"i just don't know ok?" he said angry so i dropped it.

The rest of the school day went by pretty weirdly , people were congraulating me on standing up to Carly. I just hope this mission goes by just as fast.

********************

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!