Chapter 5

"Amy Stop!" Alex was shouting in shock and horror. Pfft softy.. i love her but seriously Alex--I quickly shut up due to the sight in front of me. I walked into the little store cursing to myself. I Maneuvered through the little crowd and pulled Amy off of a womans neck, she was literally sitting on her chest, her hands were aound her neck choking her. The lady got up gasping for air and charged for Amy, Hitting me along the way. Again?! Oh No no no.

Okay your Confused? Let me take you through the whole day from the beginning.

******************

I woke up very happy today. Yawning I looked at my clock and it read 10:54am. Damn that morning breath. Covering my mouth yawning again, I walked to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day. It consisted of black combat boots , my black leather jeans, and white tank. I then went to the bathroom, showered and did my normal morning routine. I should excersise today. Might boost up my happiness! When I was done showering and all that other stuff, I walked out of my bathroom and towards my closet. I got out a pink sports bra, pink and grey exercising shorts and my grey, Nike, running shoes.

After I put on everything I tied my damp hair into a neat ponytail. Grabbing my earphones and phone, I went downstairs and found the house empty. Not even a note! Goodmorning sam, Oh Goodmorning guys! Goodbye sam , love you! Oh Bye love you too.!. Shaking that thought from my head, I grabbed two granola bars, my keys, ID and a water bottle then headed out the door. Good thing I have pockets.

Once I was outside I locked the door. Plugging in my earphones , i strolled down my playlist. I guess id go with One Direction. Unwrapping my granola bar i heard a commotion down the street. I started jogging that way after realizing that its only One Direction I could go. Haha get it? Because One Direction? Then there is no other way since i live in a cove... Get it? Haha Okay I'll stop...

Anyways, as I got closer I heard the voices better. I turned down my music when i came upon two guys fighting. Ugh dudes. I jogged up to them and pulled a guy by his arm and drug him away fron the other guy. He reached up and punched me.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. He was standing up now. I slapped him, hard then kicked him in his gut sending him flying back. Not too far just a couple feet. I walked over to the other wide-eyed guy and asked him what happend. He stood up and brushed off his jeans. He didn't have on a shirt. He had tattoos and was very good looking too. Brown hair blue eyes and a sharp face. I've seen him before.

I glanced at the other  guy and he was kneeled over groaning. "Well, I was coming out side to wash my car and all of a sudden this Doofus comes up to me talking about i fucked his girl friend. I didn't know she was with his sorry ass to begin with. He then hit me and There ya go.... " he started looking at me intently. "Hey haven't i seen you before? " he was eyeing me suspiciously.

"Maybe on my jogs. But i don't think I've seen you before." I said looking away from his gaze. He stood in front of me and studied my face. "Do you go to Reins High?" I nodded and he clicked his tongue.

"I've never seen you there but you look awfully familiar. Wait!" He opend his car door and pulled out some glasses and slid them on my face without giving me a choice. I should kick his balls. Be nice Sam. I Looked down and he frowned. "Samantha?" When I looked up I couldn't see cause the glasses were blurry. "How do you know me?" I said angrily as i took of the glasses. "Im in your 6th period. I sit a few seats behind you? Plus you dont look very different."

He took the glasses from me and put them on his face. "Ohh Sabastian!!? But how do you know my name and all. We never spoke. Why arn't you wearing your glasses anyways!" His cheeks had a slight tint of pink in them.