Chapter 27

"Shut up scoot over! Your clearly doing this on Purpose Moron!" Amy and Marlon have been at each others throat since we left my house. We just picked up Alex. I let Amy park her Bike in my garage so it wouldn't get stolen.

"Can you two shut it!?" I yelled and they finally stopped. I was driving and Alex was in the front while Amy and Marlon were in the back. Sebastian and Hunter were gonna meet us there. Alex happily agreed when we told her about dissing Rachael party. She said she didn't want to go to a party without us after what happened at the last. I hope Rachael doesn't get mad about us ditching her, but to be honest I really could care less of what she thinks about it.

"Gosh, look Can we be civilized for one night?  Though I must say your mad face is funny as hell, but I think I take it to far sometimes. So My apologies Amy." I glanced through my mirror to see Marlons facial expression and he looked sincere. I looked at Amy and she had a small smile tugging at her lips. I smiled and mumbled. 'Finally'

The drive there was silent. Until a song came on the radio and everyone started shouting out the lyrics. One Direction- Kiss you, was blasting out of my speakers. Once the song ended and all of our singing died down, we pulled up and I spotted Sebs Camaro. I parked next to him and we all filed out.

"Hi Hunter, Hey Seb." I hugged them each and while I hugged Sebastian, my brother yanked me back gently. Oh right they never met. Marlon said "okay okay enough hugging them. Hey.... Your nicer than usual.  Usually your hitting everyone that passes you or look at you wrong." Marlon eyed me weirdly. I noticed that I have been a lot nicer. Well that's because I don't haven't been to the headquarters to train lately. 'Note to self- go to headquarters every weekend.' I'm getting way to soft.

"Sebastian this is my brother Marlon That I told you about. Ayee, Marlon don't you think you should wear a hat or something to hide your face. Pretty sure your fans are everywhere here." He grumbled and pulled out a wig from his pocket. Those are big pockets. He readjusted his crutches and we all walked in.

"What movie do you all want to see?" I asked as we got in line. "Ooo how about The Avengers?" Hunter asked. "No Hunter that's too much Noise." Alex said softly. "The Sinester 2?" Sebastian volunteered. "Nooo I hate scary movies." Amy groaned. Everyone looked at Amy wide-eyed. She's the last person I'd think that hated scary movies.

A giggle slipped out and I covered my mouth and coughed. Dammit! I am getting girly! "Did you just giggle?" Marlon asked looking at me crazy.

"No, How about Straight Outta Compton! I've been dieing to see that!" I yelled a little to loudly. Every since I saw the commercial I have been in love with it. I haven't even seen the movie yet! I've always been an old school music fan. Expecially N.W.A. and now that they have a movie out.... I'm dieing to see it.

"Ugh No that movie is way to violent Sammy!" Marlon grumbled. I rolled my eyes. I don't care. " Okay, well how about after this movie we can see a scary one? One that isn't too scary!" I added the last sentence so Amy wouldn't go Beserk on me. "Fine." Everyone agreed and we bought our tickets.

Other than me, Amy and Hunter seemed excited to see the first movie too. Alex was more of and scary movie or romance type.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"That was AMAZING!" I sung as we walked out. They laughed. "Hey Sam, I never knew you liked rap." Sebastian said as we purchased tickets for another movie. "Well now you know. What movie do you want to see?" I said as we looked up at the list of all movies that were out. "Annabelle? " I suggested. "No I've seen it twice." Alex said while scanning the titles. "How about Paranormal Activity: Marked ones?" Marlon asked. "No I saw that." Amy shrugged. "I'm shocked that  you even know the name of it scary ass." Marlon teased her and pinched get nice hardly.  Everyone laughed while Amy kicked Marlons broke leg. She didn't kick it to hard but just enough to shut him up. Knowing me, I would've been more rough. He screamed and tried to mask the pain and shook it off when she glared at him.

"The poltergeist? " Hunter said looking excited . Alex looked excited and everyone happily agreed and we purchased the tickets.

"6 tickets for Poltergeist please?" Sebastian paid this time because Marlon paid last time. So us girls pay for snacks. Hunter just wanted to be the pretty boy, so I made him buy refills for whoever wanted something after the movie starts.

We walked into the theatre and took our seats. We sat at the top row. It was Me, Hunter,  Amy and Marlon, then it was Alex and Sebastian.

For every scary part, I kept screaming and grabbing onto Hunter for support because this movie was insane. He just wrapped his arm around me and laughed. Amy hid behind Marlon the whole time, while he looked stunned. Her screams echoed during the whole movie and I think she started crying during one part of it. Alex was grinning like a fool after the movie was over. Clearly she loves scary movies. Sebastian was the one gripping onto Alex when a scary scene came on the big screen.

Wimp...

We left out of the movies and decided to go out to Applebee's to eat. Everyone got into the cars and we headed out. Marlon wanted to ride with the boys because he was tired of our 'girl drama'. Whatever that means.

We were sitting at a stop light waiting for the light to change. Sebastian car was two lanes beside me to my right as we waited. A car was in between us and it was a dude that looked to be in his fourties. He rolled down his window and looked at us sadly. "I'm sorry for what's about to happen. "  Alex, who's window was already down, looked puzzled and rolled it up. Creep.

Once the light changed we drove off. The man who was next to us, drove off fast as lightening as soon as the light changed. I was halfway through the intersection but was cut short to a screeching sound and very loud banging sound. I looked over and saw Sebs car flipping my way. It all happened in about 3 seconds. Then another car swerved missing other cars and the headlights shined as it smashed into the side of my car. Now my car was now tumbling along with Sebastians.

After the car was done flipping, I groaned and looked up, the car was upseide down and All I heard was screaming and tires screeching. My eyes wouldn't stay open as they fluttered closed.