Chapter 2

I goaned as I was awakened by my annoying alarm clock. All of a sudden it stopped and my eyes shot open and i sat up fast. Obviously I was to quick because my head was spinning. Blinking a few times until my eyes adjusted, I then was looking into a pair of eyes. My instant reaction was to hurt this intruder.  I jumped up and grabbed the intruders arm bringing it with me and i was now standing behind them pulling their arm back with a lot of force.

"Oww, Damn Sam! It's just me Marlon!" his voice was weak while he was in pain. I instantly let go of him and mumbled 'sorry' and held my hands up in surrender. I sat on the edge of my bed, thought and then slapped his arm hard.

"Don't scare me like that, you douche!" I then got up and was now up rummaging through my closet for my nerd clothes for school.

"well keep that annoying thing quiet! it was beeping for 20 mins" he pushed me deeper in the closet, closed the door and cut off the light. The switch was outside the closet door. 20 minutes? Huh I guess I really was tired.

"Asshole!"

*****

After my shower I was skipping down the steps behind my brother and pushed him to the floor and sat on his back ruffling his 'perfect' hair.

"Ahhh! No!!" he did a girly, screeching scream and swatted my hands away. I got up and went to the kitchen to leave him still lying down whining about his hair. That's what he gets for pushing me in the closet.

After I ate, I Grabbed some more toast, my van keys and headed out after kissing my family on the cheeks and saying goodbye. Marlon was still mad and fixing his hair.

I texted Alex then headed for her house. When I pulled up, she was overly excited and I forgot she dyed her hair red. It was adorable!

"Omg That's soo CUTE! " i screamed as soon as she closed the door.

"I know right! Ahh!"she was smiling widely. "think people would like it?"

she had hope in her eyes and i knew she wasn't kidding. i knew who she meant by 'people', meaning Justin. She never admits to liking Justin. He never noticed her and she hates his guts but something draws her to him. Aww Teen Love. That should be a show. They already have 'Teen Mom' and 'Teen Wolf'!

Snapping out of my thoughts, I nodded my head at her, pulled out of her driveway and drove to the hell hole, prison, whore infested, hmm what's the word? Oh School! I meant school.. yea school. I can't believe Mr. Kingston would do what he did after school Yesterday. Ugh I have too deal with this all day now.....

******

"Guess Who?"

Somebody had their hands over my eyes as if i didn't know who it was. How many times would I go through this.

"Go away Hunter." I then swatted his hands away.

"How do you do that. The World may never know will they? Oo Can you teach me that?" he asked courious.

I nodded sarcastically and then put on my fake braces and we walked to Alex and Amy lockers sence their lockers are side-by-side. While walking, I asked Hunter if he had gotten his first mission yet. He mumbled a 'No'. i knew he was still upset about it so i dropped the subject and we walked the rest of the way in silence, with me thinking about my own mission. I should spend my free period with Hunter so i can hurry on with it. It could help him practice.

"Amy!" I growled behind her making her spin her head around and scream. I laughed and She then slapped my arm and continued to fix her make-up in her locker mirror.

The bell rung and I said bye to Amy and Hunter then grabbed a texting Alex and dragged her to class with me. When we walked in Alex got stares from girls and Whistles from some boys. I sat in my seat, sucked on my braces and pulled out my notebook as Mr. Martinez came in.

"Goodmorning Class. Turn to page 345 and get started, after that you have free time or do the homework essay that is on the bored. It HAS to be 2 pages long. Get to work." He said that without looking up from his laptop.

I started my work and finished pretty quickly seeing that it was just a few questions from last weeks test. Throughout the class I seen Mr. Martinez looking around skeptically as if he'd get caught doing something. I guess i should see what he's up to on his laptop.  He suddenly got a phone call and told us "Excuse me class." I purposely broke my pencil led and walked to the wall pencil sharpener by the door. I stood as close to it as I could without getting noticed by my classmates. Some were paying attention to Alex's newly blood red hair. Sharpening my pencil I listened to Mr. Martinez's convo. I know im being a nosy rosey but c'mon!

"I told you... no no that won't be nessasary Frank," who's Frank? what's not nessasary? i kept wondering until he spoke again. "Do you know who it was? She? So it was a girl? she drove a what? red? " I heard scruffling so I guessed he was  writing. While he was quiet I looked over to his tilted open laptop and but i couldn't read what was on it. I sighed and turned back towards the door when he said something else. "When you followed her what happend? She pulled out a gun?" I froze... he's talking about me. Crap! "Well what did you say... wow frank really? What did she look like... Brunette? What about her face... you don't know? Did she look familiar... yea? Okay I'll see if I can match up the girl with some that go to this school then. Alright bye."

I jumped away from the door then looked back at my pencil as he entered the class and eyed me funnily and returned to his desk. I looked at my pencil and seen I sharpend it down to the nub. Throwing it away, I walked back to my seat and felt Mr. Martinez gaze on my back. The bell rung a few minutes later and everyone scattered like ants out the door. I'm surprised Justin didn't mess with me. I went to my locker and got out my next class books. I felt a piece of metal come off my braces so I went to the restroom. When i opened the door i seen Carly and her Posse gossiping about a party this weekend. I went to the sink and looked at the fake braces in the mirror hoping Carly would leave so i could take them off and fix them. To my utter dissapointment Carly spoke with evil in her voice.

"Ohh look what the cat drug in. Literally. " She said, making her posse snicker at the cliché Blow. I ignored her and continued to put the screw back on my braces. "Oh so you don't hear me? You nerdy bitch. you better turn around when im talking to you!" She roughly pulled my shoulder and tried to spin me around, but I grabbed her arm and pushed it away from me. Stay calm Sam she doesn't know who you are.

"Don't touch me Carly." i said through clenched teeth. I had my eyes closed and was taking deep breaths. "Haha really Samantha.. deep breaths? Guess what i have planned for you today sence your ignoring me.. deep breaths won't be enough when i announce something at lunch... Stay tuned little Rat!" her and her Laughing group left me standing there breathing hard. Not worth it Sam. She's not worth it. "I just wanna kick her ass at least Once! Damn it." I yelled as I hit the sink, then i finished my braces then exited the bathroom when the bell rung. This will be a long day.

*******

Whoop Whoop! 

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!