Chapter 43

Rachael p.o.v. (Before she died at prom)

We all sat at the table and I was currently about to lose my mind. I don't like any of them. I may have had a crush on Hunter in the beginning, but nothing more.

Samantha and Amy were the ones I came put a wedge between with Alex. Ever since middle school they have ruined my relationship with Alex. I admit, growing up i never wanted friends. I became a loner up until middle school, that's when Alex started hanging around them and i had to make friends so I wouldn't seem... weird. Nonetheless, those two had it coming.

Now the explosions and almost killing my cousin on the other hand wasn't planned. I never meant for them to get seriously hurt. The guys I hired were supposed to cause a collision, not a full blown death trap.

I never meant for things to go this far...

"Anyways explain Rachael. I'm on thin ice with you. You're causing too much drama." Alex said kind of rudely. I narrowed my eyes at her. "Hey listen, I'm not the only one in this shit alone! As a matter of fact...."I Looked around the table at each of them.

"Everyone at this table has some sort of story or secret that involves them in this whole school drama, including the crash. So if i tell... everyone does." I really didn't know if they had something to do with it or any sort of secret. But to get them off of my back... I needed to think fast.

I watched them as they looked at each other in shock. "Wait everyone does have a secret?" Everyone stayed silent. I Smirked to myself and mentally pat myself on my back. Samantha glared at me and I dropped my smile.

"Okay let's do this. Nobody is going to confess. Let's go in a circle. It's only fair to tell your secret. Whatever that secret is, must stay in this circle. No one is to say a damn word! Otherwise this is going to be one hell of a school year. Am I clear?" Hunter said raising his voice. People began to stare at us.

Everyone nodded except me. Fuck them at this point. "Rachael did you not just hear what he said? What is said here stays here. Unless you want to go away for attempted murder?" Samantha said in a voice that was getting on my nerves. I swear she thinks she's the boss above everyone.

"I heard him loud and clear! Your secrets stay here .. I won't say a word." I said very annoyed. "Good" Amy mumbled. Those two are asking for it!

"Ok, let's start with... Hunter." He nodded and cleared his throat. "Well as you guys probably already know, I'm an FBI Agent. That's my only secret." I gasped and covered my mouth. I'm soooo going to jail...

"Sebastian your up" Hunter said. "Well my secret is a bit odd. Um, the night of the car crash I already knew about Rachael's scheme." I cocked my head. "I overheard her on the phone the day before the crash and she was telling someone to be careful to get the right car if not then she'd have them hurt. I knew she was planning something but I didn't know it was with us or on that particular night. I was gonna tell you guys but we never made it home for me to say it. Plus it took some time for me to figure out it was her fault." Sebastian said blabbering as he looked down at his hands. Alex rubbed his back and gave him a hug.
I rolled my eyes.

"So you knew she was being sneaky? " Amy crossed her arms. "Yes but I didn't know she was being.. deal sneaky. I just thought she was trying to get a new car or something. Not cause an accident to kill people." He said worriedly. Amy nodded her big head. He heard me?

"We-well not exactly!" I sat up and stuttered. Samantha shushed me and nodded towards Alex. "Uhh, um Rachael isn't my cousin. Sh-she's my sister. She doesn't know but, umm Rachael I just found out we had the same dad but not moms. That's why you moved away alot to different houses. Dad was having an affair and your mom got pregnant with you. My mother was bawling her eyes out when he told her he was cheating. After my mom and Amy's mom went to jail for the murder of Lusie, that's your biological mothers name, he thought she went on a rampage but, Apparently they were framed." I burst into tears and so did she.