Chapter 30

Amy P.O.V.

I groaned and sat up. Ugh my head is killing me. As I opened my eyes, I looked around. Why the hell am I in here? I gasped as I saw Marlon asleep holding my hand? What the hell? I looked at his sleeping face and became mezmorized. I tucked his growing hair behind his ear. He had stubble on his face and he was snoring lightly. I laughed lightly and then grunted because my stomach hurted, which caused him to jump up.

"Your up!" He looked at me and smiled, then our intertwined hands and jolted away. "I mean, oh cool your up." He tried to put on a bored face but failed. His cheeks reddened as he looked out the window. I laughed and pushed the back of his head a little. Not trusting my voice, I just nudged him. He looked at me with a worried look. "You okay? Are you hurting? Oh shit I need to go get your doctor. " with that he left the room and I shook my head smiling.

Wait wait wait. How long was I sleep! Oh shit ! Everything came flooding back. What about everyone else! I was about to snatch my cords away from the monitors as, I assume to be, my doctor walked in. He looked at me and smiled.

"Ahh Amy! How are you feeling? Are you trying to run away?" I gave him a thumbs up and looked away. My thoughts drifting off as he checked my monitors and vitals. I heard my name being called as I looked up at the doctor.

"Alright Amy, your looking pretty good. You banged your head really hardand had a few stitches on your stomach so I'm going to need you to answer some questions, just to make sure you have all of your memory. Alright?" I nodded and cleared my throat. "Name?"

"Amy Wilson."

"Birthday?"

"December 31, 1997."

" cause of injury?"

"Car wreck?"

A few questions later he nodded and left to get my release forms and pain killers for my head ache. As soon as he left, A lady, I thought I wouldn't see for a while, walked into the room. I gasped and jumped out of bed.

"Mom!" I ran into her and ignored pain and loud beeping monitors as I hugged her tightly, my heart was racing widely.

After a few minutes we broke from our hug and I starred into her eyes. "I thought you had 3 more years! " my mom is fresh out of prison. She had 10 years. No she didn't do anything.

Sarah P.O.V. (Amy's mom)

"Omg! Molly that was awesome, made me feel young again haha!" I laughed as we walled out of the concert arena. She laughed and nodded her head. My feet were killing me and my voice was scratchy. She volunteered to drive.

Once we reached outside to go to the car, a man bumped into us. Hard. I stumbled back but caught myself from falling. I thought I felt his hand go into my purse as he bumped us but I looked at his hands and they were empty. "Stay away from him Sarah. He's trouble." She whispered to me once she stopped scolding at him. He had red stains in his hands.

She started yelling at him about manners and all that but something seemed off. I grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. She must have noticed my anxiousness as I  looked around frantically trying to figure out why It felt wrong. She looked around and all of a sudden cops came swarming in everywhere pushing people into the walls. I looked at Molly in fright. She Gasped and dragged me away. I looked at the man. He was no longer standing there.

The cops were coming our way and I tried to hurry and unlock the car door smiling, My hands were shaky and sweaty so I threw Molly my car keys as she got the doors open. We slid in and she Crunk up the car. Once she was about to pull off, three cops came and pointed guns at us and ordered us out of the car. Molly rejected and said we had no reason. Her door was yanked open and she was pulled out of the car. They began to pad us down and the other officer explained why.