Smoothies

A/NN: Did you guys see Season 3 Episode 2 !! Oh my word BELLARKE  !! [ sorry not sorry spoilers] Clarke spat on Lexa's face that was epic and I think she deserved it for leaving her at mt Weather  ! Anyway I hoped everyone enjoyed that episode ! Next weeks episode is even more BELLARKE GET READY GUYS ! And without further ado please enjoy this chapter !

Over the next few hours, Clarke learned a lot about Bellamy Blake.

First, she learns that Octavia still hadn't informed him of her presence or the fact that his room was no longer his room. That's why, after throwing on a towel and rushing out of the bathroom, she trips over his army issued bag in the middle of her room. With the lights off, she realizes, he must have not noticed the utter lack of Bellamy related things.

Next, she learns that he yells very loudly. She can hear him chewing Octavia out on the phone in the kitchen even after she closes the bedroom door.

Clarke also learns that Bellamy is just as grumpy as Octavia claimed. When she awkwardly meets him on the stairs (she, once again wearing clothes, had been going down to apologize and hand him his bag, he was storming up to probably interrogate her) he doesn't say a word to her. Instead, the disgruntled soldier grabs his bag, shoots her a glare, and marches past. The door to his mom's room slams and she doesn't see him until the morning.

In the morning, she learns that Bellamy Blake is very susceptible to guilt, yet very capably of holding onto anger. When she meets him in the kitchen at 6:30, he hands her a cup of coffee and makes her scrambled eggs. However, other than a mumbled apology and a few words about losing his temper, he doesn't speak to her.

She gets back from the hospital at 3:00 in the afternoon, looking forward to a nap before her next shift at 4:00 am and definitely not looking forward to having to interact with Octavia's brother. After scoping almost every room of the house, she comes to the conclusion that she is home alone for the time being. Flopping onto the couch, she flips through the channels before settling on a random Telenovela and pulls out her phone to call Octavia. The girl starts talking madly before Clarke has the chance to say hello.

"Oh my God, Clarke. I am so so so so sorry! He told me he wouldn't be back until September 15th, I swear! Apparently he found out months ago it would be shorter but wanted to surprise me. If I had known I would have warned you! Fucking Miller knew all about it but didn't think to say anything about you to him or about his plans to me. I hope he isn't being too bitchy, I swear I will kill him if-"

"It's fine, Octavia, really. Calm down."

"It most certainly is not fine, Clarke, I feel like an ass for doing this to you."

"You didn't know, Octavia. Really, its okay. I'm not mad at you. I mean it sucks to not have you here, I'm sure you can imagine how awkward it is, but really, its fine."

"If he says anything rude call me and I will-"

"He hasn't, Octavia. I promise."

"Bullshit. I know my brother. I bet you a million bucks, and I know you have that money Miss Griffin, that he will be a snarky little shit. That or he just won't talk at all but slam things a lot. Then probably make you his killer scrambled eggs with the cheese because he feels bad but he won't stop the slamming and the disapproving grunts."

Clarke had to laugh at how spot on Octavia was when it came to her brother. "Look, is there anything I should say or do? I mean he just came back from the war so-"

"No, don't worry about that, Clarke. Its sweet of you but you don't need to take care of him. He is strong, and if anything is up he will probably go to Miller about it. Plus I'll be back the day after tomorrow. Thanks, though."