Bubble Baths

AN: Holy shit guys did you'll see the season 3 premiere! It's amazing ! So without further ado please enjoy this chapter !

"Well, that's the last of it." Clarke set the last box down in her room and smiled at Octavia.

"Do you think you brought enough?" The girls laughed, Clarke had clearly over packed, but it was too late to fix that now. It was her first extended stay away from Washington since college, and even then she had only been 2 hours away, so she may have panicked a bit while packing.

As they got to work ripping open boxes and setting up Clarke's bed frame, the doorbell rang. Octavia jumped up and moved towards the door, "That's probably the pizza, I'll be right back." Clarke nodded, more than ready for a piping hot pizza after spending the day moving into Octavia's house. She cut away the tape of a box, reaching in to grab the framed photographs it held. One of her and Wells' freshman year of high school, one of her dad proudly holding her soccer trophy as she beamed next to him, another of her and Wells at prom. As she placed them on her desk, Octavia came back into the room.

"Well, unfortunately it was too unrealistic to imagine a pizza arriving on time. Food isn't here but these dorks are." She jabbed her thumb at the two guys hovering in the doorway. "This is Jasper and Monty."

"Hey, I'm Clarke." She smiled at them, Jasper grinned widely and said hello while Monty gave her a sweet smile and waved.

"This room looks so different without Bellamy's stuff in it, Octavia."

"I know, without all those books you can actually see how big it is." The three of them laughed, causing a smile to pop onto Clarke's face. The boys got down to work helping her to unpack, asking her about her job, where she had gone to school, and her general interests. By the time the pizza finally arrived, she had learned that Jasper worked at his dad's deli downtown and that Monty was getting a biochem degree while working part time at a grocery store nearby.

"So how long have you guys known Octavia?"

"Oh we go waaaaay back," Monty said, extending his arms as if it showed just how long of a time they had known each other.

"Yeah, my mom lives next door and Monty's parents use to live a few houses down. We were all in school together since we are around the same age." Jasper gave Monty and Octavia a fond glance.

"Its sweet that you all still hang out."

"Oh I can't imagine life without these nerds," Octavia laughed. "They practically live here anyways. And once Bell is back I'm sure Miller and Murphy will practically live here again too."

"I don't know how that's gonna work, I don't like this whole friends with cops thing." Monty said.

"Are you kidding, Miller would never turn us in, and neither will Bellamy when he gets the gig. I mean look at Murphy, you know all the shit he has done over the past few weeks, but Miller would never bring him in. Unless he was told to, I suppose," Jasper scrunched up his face in thought.

Octavia, noticing Clarke's wide eyes, quickly assured her that she was not in the presence of violent criminals.

"Oh, God no!" Jasper laughed. "Me and Monty, well we are just fine connoisseurs of the beautiful plant."

"Pot," Octavia dramatically whispered.

Monty blushed, sheepishly telling Clarke he hoped she wasn't uncomfortable with it. Clarke just laughed, telling him not to worry about it. "As long as I'm not living with murderers, I really don't care what you get up to."

"So what's your story, Clarke?" Jasper was looking at her curiously. Octavia and Monty both turned to her as well.

"Well, I grew up in Washington, D.C. I've lived there all my life, went to college in Virginia and med school in the city. I suppose I just wanted to go somewhere new for my residency."