Hallucinations (Jason)

I began talking to my father. He was really sad that he might never see Louise, my mother, again. I tried to assure him that he will find her. He felt pessimistic but began to be more optimistic after I keep telling him that Louise will be there. He finally gave into what I said and started looking for her, leaving me in charge of keeping this world safe.

Since I can keep it stable while I'm with my friends, I teleported back to the house. But all I saw was ruins.

"All around the mulberry bush"

A little boy began to sing. What the fuck is happening?

"The monkey chased the weasel"

Why the fuck is this happening?

"The monkey thought it was all for fun"

All I saw next was a little kid jumping at me. I braced for impact but I never came. I looked at where the little kid was. He wasn't there.

"POP goes the weasel"

Next thing I heard was a laugh.

I began to search the place. I saw that no one was there. Martin, Seto, Max, Ross, Kyle. They're not here.

Where are they?

A face flashed in my mind. It had no eyes, just empty black sockets. Blood was all over it's face. It's teeth sharp and a disgusting yellow.

I stumbled back and tripped over something. When I landed all I heard was a horrible crack. Sounded like I broke a bone. I tried to get up but my leg twisted in a funny way. I can't move. I can't get up. I can't even try, it just won't work. I tried to see what I tripped over but my broken leg was in the way and there's no way I can move it.

A little boy stop over me. It had the same face that flashed up. All he was wearing was a white top and white trousers, stained with blood. He was also holding a teddy bear, also stained with blood.

"Nice to see you Jason"

MU= Hi?

"You're confused aren't you"

MU= Yeah I am. This must be a hallucination.

"It is. All of this is a hallucination"

MU= Wait. I didn't leave my realm.

"No. Once your father left, you passed out. In fact your father came back when he sensed you were in danger"

MU= Danger. What danger?!

"You dying of course"

Oh fuck.

"But I'm not like my sister. I don't have to kill. My sister has to kill. Its her way of staying happy. She does a bit messily. Just like she killed the previous one"

MU= Who's the previous one?

"A guy named Ty. But I don't you know him. Do you?"

Not Ty. Why him?! Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me.

"I'll let you go. For now. Next time you pass out, I'll kill you"

My eyes shot open and I immediately sat up. I was in my bed. Better be careful next time. The door opened and I saw my father, worried.

Mas= You're okay! Oh thank god you're okay.

MU= Its great to be out of that hell hole.

Mas= What happened?

MU= I almost died.

Wait......

MARTIN'S IN TROUBLE!!!