Getting ready for War (Ty)

Once Martin left, Sky was even more mad, like he has a problem with Martin. I didn't even bother asking, this could make him even more mad than he already is. But that didn't even work. Because Rob asked.

Rob= You seem a bit bothered.

Ty= Oh no..............

Sky= I'm not.

Rob= You are.

Ty= Best not to make him more angry than he already is.

Rob= I want to know.

Vikk= Actually, why are we just standing here, when we should be getting our friends.

Seto= I agree.

Ross= I'll stay here so Jason won't be confused.

Pre= Lets go!

We all left the house. I had the hardest one because.... Where the hell can I find an End portal?! Adam was walking with me. He's even more mad. Should I even bother? It might get it out of his system.

Ty= Sky. What's making you so mad?

Sky= Guess.

Ty= Martin?

Sky= Yep.

Ty= Like to tell me why?

Sky= Gladly. He always looks so fucking innocent, but he's not. He's guilty as fuck.

Ty= For what?

Sky= I don't know, but I think there's something that he's done, that we don't know about.

Ty= That's just crazy. What you're saying is total bullcrap. What would Martin do that's so terrible?

Sky= I don't know but I will find out one day. And don't even try to stop me.

Ty= Whatever. The End portal is near. Later.

Sky= Bye.

I ran to where I could sense the portal. I found the portal and I immediately jumped into it. This os the first time I've been in the End for such a long time. When I appeared in the End, all of the Enderman started looking at me. The same Enderman, who told me to step up as a new God, spoke up.

End= Ty's back!

All the Enderman started to screech, hurting my ears. I'm no longer used to the screeching. Fucking amazing. My father then appeared out of nowhere.

Ed= What are you doing here? This must be important for you to be here.

Ty= Very. We need every single adult Enderman alive and well to help us.

Ed= That's basically two-thirds of the population. Why?

Ty= War against the King.

Ed= What's going on with the King?

Ty= He wants the orbs for himself, he wants to kill us.

Ed= So you're asking me to give you 20 million Endermen, to use in war?

Ty= Not just the Enderman. But there will also be Demons, mobs from the Nether, Angels and Withers. Seto and my other friends will be there as well.

Ed= But Why that many followers?

Ty= The Kings going to get every single human to be on his army, making that 70 million humans against us.

Ed= .............

He's gonna deny it. He's gonna deny it.

Ed= Count me in!