Trapped and No way out (Ty)

We ended up at what looks like a swamp. It was mostly water. I suddenly started to feel weird all of a sudden. I started to feel dizzy. My vision is blurry, my legs and arms numb. I started to feel horrible chest pains and I felt like I was getting stabbed in stomach.

Max= Ty?

Max is so worried. I fell to my knees. My stomach is acting weird.

Max= Ty, just stay awake. You need to stay strong.

I saw a group of silhouettes behind Max. They started to grab at Max and knocked him out. One of the silhouettes was standing in front of me, towering over me.

???= Perfect. Lets take him to our ruler.

A fist then flew straight at me.

Later

I woke up to feel chains around my wrists, that were connected to the wall. I looked around to see no one to my left. I looked to my right and saw.......... Martin? He was unconscious and had chains on his wrists as well. I saw that his arm is infected and reached up to his shoulder. He was pale and a small string of blood poured out of his mouth. I started to hear screaming. Sounds like Max. Two men were carrying Max. He had slashes on his neck, wrists, everywhere. Blood is covering his hair and is dripping to the floor. The jail to my left opened and they threw Max in there. They then looked at me.

???= The ruler wants to speak to you now.

Ty= Who the fuck is he?

???= You'll see.

Both of them left. I looked at Max. They must have knocked him out. I then saw someone else enter.  He had red eyes and dark green hair. He had a gold............. en................ crown................... on.............. his.............. head.

Holy shit.

JACK?!

THE KING?!

He can't be......

Jack= Nice to see you again Ty.

Ty= Why? Was there really a-

Jack= Of course there wasn't. I sent you on a goose chase.

Ty= But why?

Jack= Easy. I need them.

Ty= Need what?!

Jack's eyes started to glow and his teeth sharpened.

...................

Jack= The orbs.