Betrayed (Seto)

Jason is still unconscious, I thought that he would be awake now. Apparently not. I left Jason with Ross, he's making potions here. I teleported to the Aether. I saw Notch with the books, doing something..... Weird. I'm kind of suspicious about him, that's something I thought I would never say. I approached him, he didn't even bat an eye.

Seto= Dad?

He stood up straight and turned around to face me. Doesn't look like he changed.

No= What's the matter Seto?

Seto= I need our army of Angels.

No= What for?

Seto= We're going against this guy, who's also known as the King. He might have all of his followers, 70 million people, fight against us.

No= Why the King?

Seto= He wants the orbs.

No= I see. I understand. You can use the army.

Seto= You can come help you if you want to.

No= I'm sorry but I can't.

Seto= Why? We could use your help.

No= I'm incredibly busy doing something.

Seto= Doing what?

Got him.

No= None of your business. But to help you with the war, I can give you this.

He went off somewhere and came back to give me the scepter I used before.

No= You may not have the orbs but this can be just as powerful without the orbs. This helped me so many times.

Seto= At least I know how it works.

No= I'll go and tell our army to get ready.

Seto= I'll wait here.

Please don't say otherwise. Please don't say otherwise. He then left the room, with worry fixed into his eyes. Something's going on.

I walked over to the book he was reading, always checking behind me to see if Notch was there to stop me. Thankfully he wasn't. I looked at the book. I read through the entire thing, nothing important. I looked at the front of the book.

"The Hidden Secrets of............"

Notch?

Maybe this could show me what makes him so uneasy. I turned over to the contents. There's only one thing that sticks out.

"Notch's betrayal"

Didn't know that happened. Notch betraying someone? This must be some kind of sick joke. I turned over at the page to see that it wasn't joking.

"Looks can be deceiving. But when it comes to looking at Notch, you know his role. The God of the Aether and the Overworld. But the role doesn't mean anything to him. He only uses this to his advantage. The real reason why the war started? Notch wanted to be the one and only true God. It was him against the other 4. They weren't against each other, only against Notch."

So he caused the war? I thought it was because all of them wanted the biggest army in the world.

"They stopped the war because they were putting their sons in danger. They made a treaty and Notch has done nothing since then."

That's it. The rest of the two pages are blank, like nothing else has happened and its going to show up when it happened. The page started to show words in a language only I know. Not even Notch knows this language. It was a message addressed to me, warning me.

"Be wary reading this. Notch is planning something. Something massive.... Be careful. Be aware. He wants the orbs, not Jack. He ordered Jack to get the orbs. Jack was so scared, he had to. He had no choice. He still wants to be the one and true God. He made Herobrine and Jake ill. He's killing them. Adam is now a God. Martin is about to become a God. If you want to stop him, there's only one thing you need to do."

The rest isn't showing up. Why isn't it showing up?!

No= I alarmed all of the Angels.

I turned around to see Notch just at the door.

No= They're in.

Seto= Great! great.

No= What are you doing?

Seto= Nothing.

No= You can leave now.

Seto= I'm not ready yet.

No= Okay. I'll be outside for a bit.

Seto= Okay.

He left and I turned back to the message. It showed the way to stop him.

"Kill Max"

Fuck.