Return to home (Martin)

Seto= That's one hell of a story.

Seto took care on my, Ty's and Jason's wounds. Jason is still unconscious. Ross and Barney are also here as well. Ross got shot in the shoulder twice, so he wasn't too badly injured.

Ross= It sure is. Who knew that the King is all behind this?

666= Who's also Jason's brother.

Ty= So much for me being a personal guard.

Ty had bandages everywhere. Especially one over his left eye. He can't see out of it anymore. He's very serious right now, in fact this is the most serious I've seen him. Adam wasn't to bothered. He seems to be a bit devastated though, for some reason. Something's definitely wrong with him.

666= Something bothering you Sky?

Sky= I can't sense that fucking relic my father was talking about. He can sense it and apparently all the other Gods can sense it.

Seto= If you're looking for that relic, it won't do any good for Herobrine. It just creates a shield.

Sky= Still sounds useful.

Seto= If you have it with you, it risks your chance of going out in the world with out people trying to chase you down. That's why Herobrine put it somewhere else.

Max= Nevermind that, what are we going to do with the King? We can't have him rule the Overworld. Also you guys forgot this, if we go against the King, the entire world will go against us, we'd be outnumbered by an immense amount of people, experience with combat or not.

Vikk= He has a point.

666= Our followers?

Seto= Followers..... That's it! Martin you genius! We get the Enderman, all of the mobs in the Nether, the Demons, the Withers and the Angels.

Ty= Mitch and Jerome!

Sky= Raiden, Charlotte, Ian, the fish.

666= Steve, Edward, Mason, Notch.

Seto= Guys, I think we have a plan on our hands.

Pre= We'll be here also!

Ross= I guess I'll make as many potions as possible.

Barn= I'll wills be getting as manys ingredients as possible.

Max= I'll be with you Barney.

666= I should check on Kyle, like Jason said.

Ty= Not to be rude or anything but....

Sky= Who's Kyle?

666= My son.

All of them (except for Ross and Martin, Jason is unconscious, remember that) had a shocked expression.

All= Your WHAT?!

666= He was left on our doorstep. By Jason's mother. He's really Jack's son, the King. His wife gave him to Jason's mother and she placed Kyle on our doorstep. Steve is now taking care of him.

Seto= Go now, before it's too late. Sky will get all of the mobs. I'll get the Angels, Ian, Charlotte and Husky. Ty will get all of the Enderman. Vikk, do you know Mitch and Jerome?

Vikk= Know them? We're their friends. We haven't seen them in 2-3 years!

Seto= Go Martin now!

I left the house and sprinted back to my house. When I got there, I quickly went upstairs and opened the door. All I could see is Steve and Kyle sleeping, cuddling against each other. I just smiled at that. Steve groaned and was waking up. He opened his eyes and saw me.

Ste= Hey Martin. What happened to your arm?

666= Enderman. I have a cast on it though. It'll be fine. We need to gather up the Demons and go against the King.

Ste= Why the King?

666= He's Jason's brother. And he's trying to get our orbs.

Ste= I understand. Where's Jason?

666= Resting at Seto's house, he needs to recover.

I saw that Kyle is starting to wake up. He opened his eyes as they began to sparkle. He saw me and placed his arms out, wanting me to pick him up.

Ky= Mama!

I picked Kyle up. Now his hands are on both sides of my face.

666= Great to see you again Kyle.

He looked down and saw the cast covering the infection.

Ky= Owwie?

He looks so worried.

666= No Kyle, no owwie.

Ky= Dada owwie?

666= For now, yes.  

Ky= Will come back?

666= Yes he will.

Ky= Pway! Pway! Pway!

Ste= He has a lot of energy.

666= I can tell. Good to know everything's fine.

???= For now.

I tensed up. That voice.

Jack.

I turned around to see him, holding the knife he took from me.

Jack= Finally, my son.

666= He's not your son.

I start to hold Kyle protectively. Kyle looks scared and didn't want to let me go.

Jack=Last time I heard, yes he is my son. And you're going to give him to me.

666= Screw that. I'm not letting him go.

Jack= I'll give you a choice.

666= I'm not giving you Kyle.

Jack= Fine have it your way.

The blade dropped to the ground and he made a bow appear instead. I gave Kyle to Steve.

666= Run. Alarm the Demons. A war is about to start. Against the King. I'll stop him.

Ste= Please don't. You're basically gonna kill yourself.

666= Anything to make sure Kyle is safe. Go now.

Ste= I don't want to lose you.

666= Go NOW!

Steve ran away, holding Kyle. He's going back to the realm. I faced Jack once more.

Jack= Oh I'm so scared! What are you gonna do?

I just grinned.

Go insane?

Yep

I felt my other side take control of me.

666= Time to KICK SOME ASS!!!