The extinct language (Martin)

While we were walking to Seto's house, Kyle kept reaching his arms out to me, wanting me to carry him.

Ky= Mama! Mama! Mama!

MU= I don't really mind if you carry him.

666= It's what Kyle wants.

Jason placed Kyle in my arms. He looks  very happy.

Ky= Mama!

He was happy just for a minute before he yawned.

666= Tired?

Ky= No!

He pouted but started yawning again. He laid his head on my shoulder, feeling comfortable.

MU= Get some rest Kyle. You need it.

Ky= Night *yawns* night.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

MU= Kyle can be really cute when he wants to.

666= Truer words have never been said.

We arrived at the house and walked in. When we walked in we saw Max and Ross. Max looks so scared. Ross...... Well he's Ross, he's always worried about Max.

666= What the fuck happened now?

Max= Its Notch.

MU= He's on Jack's side. We figured that out ourselves.

Ross= What the fuck are you wearing Martin?

666= Jake's dead. I'm now a God.

Max= Ok. Also I forgot to tell you Ross.

Ross= What now?

Max= Barney is now on their side.

Ross= Our own friend betrayed us?

Max= He was told by Notch, he could have anything he wants. Probably wants a lifetime supply of apples and dirt.

Ross= Typical Barney.

MU= How is Seto gonna react to this?

Seto= I already know.

I turned around to see Seto, as serious as ever.

666= I see you got my message.

Seto= So you said that the only way to stop Notch is to kill Max.

Max= Whoa what?!

666= I didn't do that. The last thing I said was that Notch is forcing Jack to do this.

Seto= Then who said that we need to kill Max? Who else knows the language it was in?

It can't be Adam and Ty. Not Notch. Herobrine is possibly dead. Jake is dead. Don't know about Edward or Mason.

MU= My mother?

Seto= That's the only person I can think of. She hates Jack. She hates Notch last time I heard of her.

Max= No offense or anything but how would she know a language that's probably extinct?!

Seto= It is extinct. It has been for hundreds of years.

MU= Last time I saw my mother, she said that she's learning an extinct language. She must have done that while she was missing as well.

Seto= Makes the most sense. We need to find her.

MU= But how? She could be anywhere by now.

666= Jason's right. For all we know, she could be at the Farlands. A place where very few people live in.

MU= I think my realm is closest to that place. Maybe if I get my dad to go there. I can use my powers to keep the realm stable while he does that.

Seto= Go to your father now.

Jason teleported back to his realm. I could hear whining and growling noises. I looked at Kyle to see that he's having a nightmare. I kissed him on the forehead and tried to calm him down.

666= It's okay Kyle. Mama is still here. And I'll never leave you.

He calmed down and opened his eyes, sparkling once again.

Ky= Mama!

He hugged me, his hands around my neck. I hugged back, holding him somewhat protectively.

Seto= That's Kyle I assume.

666= Yep. And I'm never letting him leave my sight.