Miss you already, Kyle (Martin)

Kyle started crying again. Jason looked worried and tried to calm him down. I could hear that his stomach was grumbling, he's hungry.

666= That isn't gonna work. We need milk.

MU= Does it look like I have breasts?

666= For fucks sake Jason, use your magic!

MU= I'm guessing that you don't get the fact that I'm holding him.

666= One minute.

I used my magic and created a bottle of milk, at the right temperature. Jason began to hold him in a rocking motion. I gave him the bottle. Jason moved it near Kyle's mouth and he gratefully took it. Kyle enjoyed the milk thankfully. Steve placed his hand on my shoulder.

Ste= I don't know if it's gonna work but when you were a baby, you enjoyed me getting hurt.

666= Did I?

Ste= No one remembers what happened when they're a baby. I don't blame you. Maybe Kyle enjoys you or me getting hurt.

666= We could try.

Ste= What do you think Jason?

MU= First time for everything.

666= Lets do it then.

Kyle stopped drinking as I made an anvil appear on top of Steve's head. I stopped using my magic and it immediately fell on his head. Steve tumbled backwards and hit the bookshelf, books then falling on him. I looked at Kyle to see his eyes filled with joy as he laughed. I joined in with Kyle and so did Jason.

Ste= I never got this badly hurt when I was trying make you happy.

666= Probably because Jake never thought of making an anvil appear above your head.

Ste= Oh shut up.

Kyle stopped laughing and reached his hands out to me.

Ky= Mama!

I blushed the colour of redstone as Jason laughed a little bit. Kyle fell out of Jason's arms and I rushed to catch him. I was able to catch him in time, laying on my stomach. I looked at Kyle, he looked scared and worried.

666= It's okay. That wasn't your fault.

MU= Sorry, I wasn't looking.

666= That's fine.

Kyle is still sad. I got up and held him in my arms. He looked like he was about to cry.

666= Wanna see Jason get hurt?

MU= What?!

Kyle eagerly nodded. I looked at Jason and shrugged, smiling. Jason was annoyed and made a massive bucket of water fall on him.

MU= WHY ME?!

666= Why do you have to risk everything just to find your mother?!

MU= Why must I argue with you?

666= Then don't.

Ste= Go find her. I'll take care of Kyle. At least I know what makes him happy.

666= What about-

Ste= Jake? He won't be able to do anything. Remember, he's paralysed.

666= Okay. I understand. Lets get ready Jason.

MU= Okay.

I handed Kyle to Steve and walked off to get everything. When we got everything we needed, we got ready to leave. Since it was winter, I was wearing warm clothing. Jason didn't even bother. I looked back and saw Kyle sad and worried. I grabbed one of his little fingers.

666= We'll some back Kyle. I promise. I'll miss you.

Ky= Mama!

He gave me a hug. Tears flowed out of my eyes as I hugged him back.

666= I love you.

Ky= I wub you!

Jason walked to Kyle and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

MU= We'll be fine, you stay safe and be nice to Steve. Okay?

Ky= Dada!

He gave Jason a hug as well. Jason hugged back and tears threatened to fall. 

MU= We'll miss you.

We started to walk away from them.

Ste= Good luck on finding her!

We carried on walking. I saw that Jason was really sad.

666= You miss him already don't you?

MU= Yeah.

.................................................................................................

666= I miss him also.