Attacked and Now Dying (Jason)

We were walking through the forest in silence. We didn't talk to each other for some reason. I made a horrible decision. I should've gotten something warm to wear. I looked at Martin. He was wearing a bobble hat, gloves, a scarf and a warm coat. He had some common sense I can tell. I started shivering. Martin saw me and smirked.

666= You cold?

MU= N-No, I-I'm not c-c-co-o-old.

666= You are cold. One minute.

He took his gloves, scarf, hat and gave it to me. I put them on. This helps, a bit.

MU= Thanks.

666= No problem.

He kissed me on the cheek and walked ahead of me. I ran up to him. I heard a screech somewhere.

MU= What's that?

666= Probably an Enderman screech.

MU= We might be in danger then.

666= Oh no.

MU= Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you. You know that.

Just as I said that, an Enderman came out and attacked Martin, who was in front of me at the time. I tried pulling the Enderman off of Martin, who is being strangled. I kept pulling and pulling it off of him. It wouldn't budge and whenever it would move it's elbow back, I would fall on my ass. This is getting so fucking annoying. I began to push the monster off of him and it fell to the ground, releasing it's grip on Martin. He breathed in sharply, trying to get some air into his lungs. I started to attack the Enderman until it disappears.

Thank goodness it's over.

I ran to Martin and helped him sit up. He was pale and looks like he's about to pass out.

MU= You okay? Where does it hurt the most?

666= My..................my arm.

MU= Let's find a place we'll be safe in and then I'll check your arm.

666= O-Ok.

I helped Martin up and he fell immediately after that. He's so weak. I picked him up instead of helping him stand up. He's drained from all of his colour. I walked around trying to find............. the perfect spot ever. I just found it. It's a wide open area and a lake nearby. I placed Martin down under the tree. I think he's trying to stay awake.

I started setting up the shelter and placed the beds in immediately. I picked him up again and placed him in the bed.

MU= Can I look?

666= Go ahead.

MU= You're shirt is gonna be off, you know that right?

666= Figures.

I took his blazer, tie and shirt off. I looked at his arm to see that it's has a massive cut on it. For some reason there are black patches, some on the cut, some not even close. It's infected definitely.

MU= We need to get help, we need to find someone that can get rid of this. The Enderman must have caused this.

666= It's impossible to find someone that can heal this. It's very rare, trust me.

MU= That doesn't mean anything. I'm gonna find a guy that can handle this.

666= It's not gonna work. This is gonna kill me.

MU= Remember what happened last time you died?

666= Yeah like that's gonna happen.

MU= Remember what Seto said. We will always be revived.

666= Unless one of them is dark.

MU= Who knows? Anything can happen at this point.

666= How close are we to Seto's village?

MU= Not far, that can be our first pit stop.

666= Maybe he knows. He's Notch's son. He knows everything.

MU= Not everything.

666= Almost everything?

MU= Fine almost everything.

Martin started laughing but got cut off by a violent coughing fit. He then coughed up blood. He put his hands close up to his chest. He probably has chest pains.

MU= Martin, you need rest. But before that, you might want to drink this.

I pulled out a regeneration potion and handed it to him. He took it and started drinking. He finished the whole bottle and dropped the glass on the floor, almost shattering it. He smiled and closed his eyes, falling to sleep. I got into bed myself and went to sleep myself.

Martin better not die.

I need him.

Steve and Jake needs him.

Kyle needs him.