A New Duo (Ty)

I started walking through the forest. I could hear shouting but I decided to ignore it. It's not my problem. I got past the forest and ended up in another village. The King told me to look for a guy with a jumper, which shows a face with the eyes pointing different directions. Weird design for a jumper but I digress. He said that this guy creates potions that would be of some use. I went up to one of the citizens who lives in this village.

Ty= Excuse me?

The person turned to me. She looks polite. She had plain brown, short hair and a black hoodie. I hope she knows who he is.

???= Yes.

Ty= I'm looking for a person with brown hair, really good with potions.

???= Oh you mean Ross? He's right there.

She pointed at a green and white house. That was easy.

Ty= Thanks, really appreciate it.

???= No problem.

I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. The door opened to see a young man with brown hair that moves freely and dark blue eyes. He was wearing dark blue trousers and a jumper that's white, rolled up above his elbows. This jumper had a face on it with the eyes in different directions. That's him alright.

??? = May I help you?

Ty= Is this Ross I'm speaking to?

Ross= Ye.

Ty= Good. I'm going on a journey to retrieve something sacred for the King. I'm his personal guard.

Ross= Well nice to meet you but.... Why are you here?

Ty= He told me that there are some potions you know that might help me with this journey.

Ross= Such as?

Ty= Night vision, strength, jump boost.

He nodded and seemed to understand.

Ross= Come on in.

I entered his house and it is basically potions galore. Potions are on every shelf, even mixing in with the books.

Ty= How many potions do you have?!

Ross= You can never have too many.

Ty= I guess you have a point.

Ross= I'm afraid I don't have any ingredients right now. I ran out. My friend Barney is now getting some. Normally he would be 30 minutes. It's been 2 hours since he left. So you might have to wait until he comes back.

Ty= Are you sure you don't have any of the potions I suggested?

Ross= I run out of those three potions every single day. If you were 3 hours earlier then you would got at least 2 of each. Sorry.

Ty= That's fine. Maybe I can find him for you.

Ross= You're on a mission for the King. I don't want to prolong it.

Ty= That's fine. I don't really know how long I will be gone for. Besides, I'm happy to help anyone.

Ross= Well.............Fine. If you're gonna find Barney, my friend Max will help you. You'll be able to find him because he's a ginger. He will also have a necklace with the capital letter "Z" on it, made of gold.

Ty= What does Barney look like?

Ross= Just find for a guy with an eye patch who also has a weird accent. He talks differently as well.

Ty= What do you mean by differently?

Ross= You'll see. He speaks English so don't worry.

Ty= Okay. See you in a bit.