We have everyone (Adam)

I told my army to get ready and be as strong as ever. They agreed and went to the training room to do so. I left them on their own. They know what they are doing. Who do I talk to next?

Wait! I'm so stupid! Raiden. Since he's married to Charlotte, then I can get Ian and Husky into the picture. But where does he live? At least I know his name. I walked into a village I've never seen. I asked different people to see if they know who's Raiden. Nothing. I then saw a woman with 4 kids. Raiden said that he has 4 kids. This could be his wife. I walked over to her.

Sky= Excuse me.

She heard me and looked towards me. The 4 kids got a bit scared and hid behind her.

???= They're like that when someone is near them, that's a stranger.

Sky= Do you know someone called Raiden?

???= He's my husband.

Yep this is Charlotte.

Sky= Nice to see you again Charlotte.

Char= H-How?

Sky= The names Adam but you may recognise me as Skybrine.

Char= Oh, its you again. Why do you want to talk to Raiden?

Sky= Well a war is about to happen and I've seen how Raiden fights.

Char= Who against?

Sky= The King. He's going after the orbs that keeps us alive. Also the orbs will make him the strongest person in the world and we won't be able to stop him. He'll be too powerful.

Char= I see. Well Raiden is in the house. Since I'm about to meet Husky and Ian right now. Then I'll tell them the situation. I'll help you. Don't know about them though.

Sky= I'll go ask Raiden.

Char= Go for the house that's red. The only house that's red.

Sky= You got it. Thanks. Surprised you aren't mad at us.

Char= We have jobs anyway. Except for me. I'm a full-time mother.

Sky= I can tell. I'm gonna go now.

Char= Bye!

I left Charlotte and I saw that the kids weren't hiding anymore. I walked around the village to see the red house she mentioned. I found it and it is massive. Raiden must have a really good job. I walked up to the door and knocked on it.

Rai= Coming!

I waited for a minute before the door opened. I saw Raiden with, what seems like a turtleneck, covering his mouth. He recognised me immediately and pulled the turtleneck down.

Rai= Nice to see you again Adam.

Sky= Why was there a turtleneck over your mouth and nose?

Rai= I was in my room training. Lets say there's so much dust.

Sky= Makes sense. Can you help me with something?

Rai= Now you need help?! What is it?

Sky= War.

Rai= I'm in.

Sky= Really?! Its against the King.

Rai= And you don't need to explain it, as it will waste time.

Sky= You do know Charlotte's helping us as well.

Rai= What about our kids? They need someone to take care of them.

Sky= You do have a point. Maybe we can look around.

Rai= Lets do that.

Both of us started talking to people, to see of they are experienced in taking care of children. So far, no one. Then we ran into a young woman. She has black-purple hair, reaching at her knees and hazel eyes. She is wearing a black tank top, black gloves, lilac shorts and brown boots.

Rai= Aphmau!

Aph= I told you that you can call me Jess.

Rai= I prefer Aphmau. Anyways. Me and Charlotte are doing something important one day and we have no one to take care of them. Can you take care of 4, kind of crazy children?

Aph= I love children. Sure.

Rai= Thank you Jess. You're a life saver.

Aph= Anything for a friend.

Rai= See you later. I'll let you know when you have to take care of them.

Aph= Bye.

We left her to her own business.

We have everyone right?

I hope so.

Lets hope that we win.