Already?! (Adam)

I kept on walking and walking through the forest. I didn't even bother stopping or having a break at all. I am not gonna have a break until I get that relic and give it back to my father. It then started to get warm all of a sudden.

Why? Am I near the desert? There's no way I'm near it.

I started to feel sand against my face also. I looked down to stop it getting into my eyes, just to see more sand mixing in with the grass. I looked back up to see the desert up ahead.

ALREADY?!

I started to walk through the desert. I can see the temples in the distance, as well as a village. Maybe I should rest for a bit. Maybe they have some food as well, I forgot to bring some food with me. I entered the village and saw that everyone is really friendly. They don't seem to be hostile. I then saw something... well someone who stands out from all the others. He was wearing a dark grey jumper with a light grey stripe across. He's also wearing a necklace with a golden "Z". He doesn't seem to be affected by the heat. I am sweating here!

Then someone else walked out. He was wearing armour. He has dark brown hair the same style as Ty's. He then turned around and looked straight at me. Holy crap! It is TY! He looked shocked, yet happy to see me.

Ty= Adam?

Sky= Heh..... Hey Ty. What are you doing here?

Ty= I should ask you the same thing.

???= Okay what the fuck?!

That guy looked confused.

Ty= Max this is Adam, the son of Herobrine. Adam this is Max, who decided to join me on my journey.

Sky= I see. How did he....?

Max= I annoyed him by saying "please" over and over again.

Ty= He's a bit of a Bad Max.

Max= Remember what I said.

Ty= Wait did I make you Mad Max?

Max= Shut the fuck up! Stop with the fucking Mad Max jokes!

Sky= Your journey is?

Ty= Getting something sacred for the King.

Sky= That explains the armour.

Ty= What about you?

Sky= Saving my father's life by getting the relic he was talking about and it's in one of the temples.

Ty= What's wrong with him?

Sky= Terminal illness. I'm surprised that this walk was pretty quick.

Ty= You need any help?

Sky= Nope.

Ty= Max will annoy you.

Max= I like that.

Sky= No I'm doing this on my own. And with no one else.

Ty= Max.

Max= Got it. Please.

Sky= No.

Max= Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Ple-

Sky= NO!!!! I DON'T NEED ANY HELP!!!!

Max= I've got nothing else.

Ty= You can't do this on your own.

Sky= I can and I want to. Later Fuckers!

I started to leave the village. I didn't even look back, I just left them behind.

................................

Max= HEY! THAT'S MY LINE!!!!