We're Screwed (Max)

Me and Barney left the house and walked off to the cave we would always get our resources from. Throughout the walk, Barney was just annoying me. He still is.

Barn= What happens if Max has kids?

Max= I swear to Notch Barney, if you don't shut up and answer your own question, I will make sure you have a bloody nose.

He didn't say anything. Thank god.

Barn= Dad Max.

I punched Barney in the face and actually gave him a nosebleed. I mean business.

Barn= Hey Max.

Max= What Barney?

I swear if its another one of those.

Barn= You knows of yous take alls of the salt outs of yous, then we woulds turn a lake intos an ocean.

Max= That's actually pretty good.

Barn= What?! You'd aren't mads at that?

Max= No! In fact it completely backfired. If I mention it, its gonna sound stupid and you will get so annoyed. Its amazing.

Barn= God dangit.

Max= Take the L motherfucker! Take the motherfucking L.

We eventually arrived at the cave and started getting resources for Ross. No matter how many times we mine in this cave, there's always seems to be ores that we miss. Last time we missed 50 diamonds. How blind are we? Well I guess Barney can only see out of one eye. I started strip mining and I found a really big hole with so many ores. I looked behind me to see of Barney was there. He wasn't, maybe he can hear me shouting.

Max= BARNEY! YOU NEED TO CHECK THIS OUT!

Nothing. How can he not hear me? I decided to not even bother going after him. I started mining all lf the ores and I would always find some more behind the ones I just mined. This is perfect! I started to count what I have. 100 iron ores, 78 gold ores, 80 diamonds and 50 emeralds. That's way more than what we need.

Max= Barney! We can go now! We got more than we need.

No answer.

Max= Barney?!

Again no response.

I got out of the strip mine and looked out for Barney. He's nowhere near me. I started going deeper into the cave. Why can't I find Barney? I then saw two silhouettes. They seem to be talking. I tried to get closer to them without getting caught. I saw that it was Barney, talking to Notch.

Barn= What do I gets in returns?

No= Anything you want. Fair enough deal?

Barn= Ja. Don't worrys Notch, I'll find Max for you.

No= He cannot go back to the others, Max must be with me. Got it?

Barn= Ja.

Shit. I started walking backwards, not looking at where I was going. I walked back into a small rock, tripped and fell on my back. It started hurting like shit. The two were looking at me.

No= Guess we don't have to.

Max= What the fuck?

No= You're the one who can get rid of me. I can't allow that.

Max= What the fuck are you talking about?

No= You aren't going back there.

What?

No= You're coming with me.