Friend or Foe (Martin)

I woke up but I felt really weak and I can't open my eyes fully. My eyes are stinging as I tried to look around. I pulled my arms down and I could see that the infection is getting worse. The cast is missing. It hasn't covered my entire hand yet but I can't more my shoulder for some reason. My arms are covered in chains. I looked to the left of me and I saw Ty unconscious. He's covered in blood, part of his armour missing and the rest damaged. I could see two gun shots on the same arm.

666= T-Ty?

No response.

The door in front of me opened and I saw a man standing in front of me. He has orange hair, spiked all over the place and red-orange eyes. He's wearing a black jacket with a white shirt under it and black trousers. He is also wearing a bandanna, the colours on it are all over the place and it made it look like lava.

???= You're finally awake.

His voice had a bit of an accent on it. There's a chance that he might be from Texas.

???= Surprisingly for you, I'm not going to hurt you. Me and my friends decided to trick our boss into thinking that we will follow his rules. We're not doing that.

666= What about Ty?

???= Our boss did that. Not us.

I don't know if I can trust him or not. It's all too confusing.

666= Why does he want me?

???= Not just you and Ty, but Adam and Jason as well.

666= Where are they now?

???= Adam's in a cell where he's on his own and he can't hear you and he can't and he can't talk to you. We try to make you guys scared of us so the boss thinks we're doing our job.

Why should I trust him? He is saying these things for a reason. If they were actually following the rules their boss made, then he wouldn't say this. I trust him but I don't know about the others.

666= I trust you. But I don't know about the others.

I started coughing violently. I began to cough up blood. The blood is a pitch black colour. I looked back up I saw that he's gone. I saw him running back down the hallway and into the cell. He was holding the cast. He got closer to me and began to place the cast one my arm. It still fucking hurts. I don't think that the cast is going to work anymore. It began to glow and I saw that the infection is shrinking. The arm above the cast isn't covered anymore.

???= I didn't know what to do so I took a guess and it worked.

666= I don't know how useful this is going to be now.

???= I'm sorry if I did put you in any danger.

666= You did in a way. But it isn't something to cry about.

???= True. By the way, the names Preston.

666= You already know my name don't you?

Pre= Yeah. You wanna talk. I want to know more things about you and not in the creepy way.

666= Sure I don't mind.

This might not be as bad as I thought it would be.

He's definitely a friend.

I bet he knows the way out of here.