Part 11

Love Silently Part 11

Carson’s p.o.v

I watched her back as she walked away from me. The tears stream down my face as I realize I just messed up the best thing in my life because I was a stupid bitch.

"Why did i have to screw eveything up?? I'm such an idiot!" I scream

Looking down at my hand I see the ring that was on her finger. The ring that told everyone she was mine. Taking my ring out of my pocket and just stare at the rings in my hand. Sighing I put them in my pocket and wipe my tears then head back over to the team.

Looking around I see she’s no where in sight.

“Dev where’s Mia?”

“She left. Didn’t say why just told me she was leaving. Why what happened with you two?” She asks eyeing me suspiciously.

“Oh umm she told me she wasn’t feeling to good.”

I hear Meg mumble “Probably from having Gavin’s tongue down her throat.”

Getting angry I turn to her. “Meg what the fuck is you problem?? She has been nothing but nice to you since day one and yet you still show no appreciation or respect for her. Plus you have no right to get mad at her just because Gavin kissed her. Your such a hoe it doesn’t even matter. So what if that’s one less guy to have sex with and give crabs to? You get fucking plenty already!”

Everyone looks at me completely shocked except for Devan who is trying to hide her laughter, but isn’t doing so well. With that I start walking away only to have someone grab my arm.

Frustrated I turn around yelling “WHAT?!!” only to see a shocked and scared Derek.

“I’m sorry….I didn’t  mean to make you mad, but was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner with me to celebrate our win?”

Looking around I see that the game has ended with everyone cheering and running around. To my disappointment I see Gavin looking for Mia.

“Look Derek you’re a nice guy and everything but I umm….see you more as a brother..” 

“But what about our kiss?” He asks sadly dropping my arm.

“That kiss was a mistake I’m sorry”

I turn and run. Going to my car so I can head home ad wallow in self-pity alone in my room.

………………………………...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: OH SHIZNIT!!!! She told her off!!! Haha sorry first thing that came to my head when I saw that scene actually go down lol. Best. Day. EVER. 

Ok sorry back to the story

………………………………................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*** 3 weeks later****

Mia’s p.o.v 

Well things between me and Carson are complicated. Ugh she is playing games with my head. Cause she keeps coming around but just to hang out and we never talk about our feelings or anything. So I’m completely confused. Especially since our friendship is still just our little secret and I really don’t care if it is or not since she isn’t being a total bitch to me when she’s with her friends. Just her normal bitchy Carson. Not overboard like she’s trying like before. Just her normal attitude.

“Hey you alright?” a voice says shaking me from my thoughts. 

“Oh ya I’m fine” I say smiling at her.

Right now I’m with Allana she’s this girl I’ve been kinda seeing. Nothing serious we’ve just been on a few dates. I like her though she’s really great. She’s younger than me. Still in high school but she’s a senior so it’s not to awkward going to her school to pick her up. She’s really gorgeous. Long chestnut brown hair, greenish blue eyes but if I had to choose I’d go with blue, kinda tall bout 5’8”, has a great body like one of the best I have ever seen. I plan on seeing where things go with her. Maybe she’s just the girl I need.

We get to her school and she leans over giving me a soft, sweet kiss then hops out the car running into the school. I then head to the college hoping I’m not late for my classes.

I run out of my class trying to avoid Carson. She was staring at me the entire class. I think she noticed Allana’s lip gloss on me. Sprinting to my car I pray that I will get there before se catches me, but of course she has to be faster than me and beats me to it leaning on the door. Sighing I throw my things in the back.

“I’m starving and really wanna get my lunch so can you move?”

Completely ignoring me she just stares at me as if she was studying my face.

“Who’s lip gloss is that?”

“That’s none of your business but I will tell you one thing…” She turns her head slightly to the side confused. “…it tastes delicious” I say smugly.

After that I left without another word. The rest of my day was boring. I just picked up Allana to take her home. It was a Friday and I had a tournament this weekend so I packed up my things and headed to the hotel so I wouldn’t have to wake up really early to leave.