People In Choir

1. The Siren

The reason I call this person a siren, is because they literally sound like one.

But the problem is, they think they can sing really good and the really can't.

They sing the loudest out of everyone and they're probably tone deaf.

It's like, why are you even in choir?

Oh I know why, because people won't tell you about yourself!

Well leave it to me to tell you about your singing, because I'm honest and I won't sugarcoat anything.

Now I'm not going to embarrass you in front of the whole class or anything, I'll just pull you to the side and let you know that you need to go.

Like, now.

Thanksss.

2. The Seriously Serious One

Okay, sometimes, I'm this person, but I'm not extreme when I'm being serious.

This person always keeps a straight face and can't have any fun.

They're really passionate about what they do, but in all actuality, they can't really sing all that good either.

And I can't describe it, but they just always have this dumb look on their face and my whole mood just shifts and I get irritated really fast, Lol.

I don't want to waste anymore time on this person.

3. The Mariah Carey

Now I'm not saying I can sing like Mariah Carey, but I'm a close second, lol. I'm just playing haha.

Anyway, this person in choir sings like an angel.

They hit every single note that they're supposed to and they're basically the star of the group.

It's like, you need to hurry and and get famous girrrrlllll.

I remember one time in choir, we were having a free day and someone wanted to do karaoke, so they had people sign their names on the board and what they were singing next to it.

So I get up there and I put my name second, because why not?

And so the first person performed Say Something. 

But the thing that threw me off was that they were really bad.

Like, I wish we could audition to see who can make it into choir, because that'd be much better.

Anyway, I was up next and I sang Red Love by Pia Mia and everyone was so amazed.

Even my choir teachers, lol.

But this is at my new school.

At my old school, everybody already knew I could sing and I always performed in talent shows and sang at all of the concerts, even though I didn't take choir that semester.

My teacher loved me so much.

Yes, it's always about me, you should know that by now.

K?

Moving on....

4. The Person Who Thinks They're Beyonce

Okay, I have a few of these girls in choir who think that they're Beyonce.

And it's not that they sing bad, they actually sound decent, but they live and breathe Beyonce.

I'm like, calm down.

They only sing her songs, dance like her, well try anyway.

And they just think they're her.

I don't know how to explain this without being repetitive.

And there's nothing wrong with liking Beyonce, but worship her somewhere else.

Thanks.

5. The Teacher's Bitch

Hahah, I just felt like I had to get this off my chest.

There's always this person in choir.

Always.

But this person is basically the teacher's pet, and probably the teacher's favorite because they always tell on someone for something.

They could be eavesdropping on someone minding their own business that has nothing to do with school, and the person would still get in trouble.

Like, y u buggin?

But you can literally find these people anywhere in every class ever!

These people are not fun to be around and I think they're actually bad for the environment.

Lol, I'm (not) just kidding guys, I'm not that cruel.

Anyway, I wanted to say that this will be the last chapter of Types of.

I've decides to end it here because I have so many other book ideas that I want to complete and this book would never get finished, so this is my goodbye.

I want to thank a couple of people who read this book: OneBeautifulSinner and RynTheSimmer.

I appreciate all the votes and comments and I hope to see you guys in my next book.

Bye!

WAIT!!! This is not true! 😂

I started writing this book in 2015, it's 2018 now and I'm going to continue this book so disregard everything said at the bottom. I'm just editing and redoing some parts, but yeah. Thank you!