Chapter 18

GRAYSONS P.O.V.

The weekend both of our parents came back just so happened to be a 4 day weekend. Brooke seemed very happy to see and meet our cousin Leah yesterday.

"Alright guys!! I'm going to pick up both parents now!! Be back in 2 hours." Cam said as she walked out the door.

That ment we had just a bit longer than that to get Brooke ready for the announcement. I could tell that she was way nervous and scared.

"Hey. It'll be fine. Just relax. Alright girl?" I heard Leah said to Brooke.

"But what if everything goes way bad?" Brooke then asked.

"Just breathe. Alright? I've helped so many teens and their families just like you with similar stories back in New Jersey. Everything always finds a way to work out and everyone ends up happy and getting what they want in the end." Leah told her.

"Okay. I really hope this works."

--------

We watched as Cameron pulled up in the drive way with both parents in it. I saw the wave of panic cross Brookes face.

"Well. Here goes nothing." She said as they got out of the car.

--------

Tears rolled down Brookes face as the words left her mouth. Both parents sat in shock.

"Before anyone says anything. Let me just say, I went through the same thing when I was her age. I am now 24. I help family's just like this all the time." Leah told Brookes mom.

"Brooke. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Brookes mom asked very calmly.

"I didn't want you to worry about me while you were out of town for work."

There was silence for a moment.

"What comes next?" Her mom then asked.

"The only thing to do now, is to see what each person wants. Then once we all settle on one agreement, we take it day by day. Ms. Martin, lets start with you." Leah said to everyone.

"I want not only my new grandson or granddaughter to be healthy and happy, but my daughter as well. I am happy with what ever you are Brooke."

"Aunt Maria, you next."

"Of the great and amazing things I have heard about you already, I know that I just want my son to be happy with someone that he loves and cares about. I want him to raise a wonderful, happy, and healthy family one day. Even though that day has come so much sooner than expected, I am happy with whatever the two of you are happy with." My mom said.

"How about you Cam?"

"The more I got to know you, the more I learned about you. You are a sweet, loving, and caring person. I am way happy that Grayson has found someone like you to be happy with. I know that I am happy that he has found someone like you. Seeing my youngest brother be happy with someone the he loves and cares about is good enough for me. I can't wait to see my new niece or nephew in 8 months from now." Cam finished in tears.