Chapter 26

BROOKES P.O.V.

I felt the same way the next 4 days. I didn't let that stop the rest of them from going out and doing what they wanted. Grayson would either go out later and meet with them later in the day or go out in the morning but come back early. He wanted to be sure I was alright.

"I don't think this is just from the sun. Leah? Did this ever happen to you?" I asked.

"Once. Maybe even twice. But it passed over after some time. When this happens, you just gotta rest, eat healthy, and stay calm. Alright?"

"Alright. I can do that."

------

The next day I felt better. Grayson never left the bed since they came back yesterday.

"Feelin better baby?" Grayson asked as he kissed my cheeck.

"Yeah. Just to be sure, I should just hang around here today. Just to be sure." told him.

"Alright. We were planning on staying here anyway." He told me.

------
*middle of the summer*
*1 month left of being in cabin*

"I can't believe that a month had gone by already. This summer has been so much fun." Ethan said as we came back from a long day out.

"I know. I don't ever wanna leave this place. The best part is. Theres no Lizzy here." I said as I sat next to Grasyon.

"Yeah. No Lizzy. That's great." Grayson said kinda weird.

"Why did you say that like that?" I asked him.

"I just said it." He said back.

"No. You said it like your hiding something. Grayson. Tell me know." I said and Ethan, Cam, and Leah got up and left quickly.

"Alright. Look. When you were here for those four days you weren't feeling well. Well. I kinda ran into Lizzy one of the days."

"Gray. Please tell me you didn't talk to her and you just ignored her."

"Umm."

"Grayson." I said as my eye swelled with tears.

"Im just gonna be honest with you. I hung out with her at her cabin for a while. It was just as friends. But not to her. While we were in the living room, we kinda started making out. But she kissed me first. Not the other way around."

"Gray. You kissed her." I said as a tear ran down my face.

"But it ment nothing to me."

"Yeah right. That's what they all say. Before you know it, your gonna get her pregnant too. Just leave me alone and don't talk or bother me. I'm going some where that's not around you." I said as I walked off. Well, as well as I could walk, I walked. I was just angry from what I had just heard.