Chapter 29

BROOKES P.O.V.
*first day back to school*
*first day of Senior year*
*Monday August 11th*

"It's the first day back from a summer to remember." I said as Grayson, Ethan, and I walked into the school.

"I can't believe it's our last year of High School." Ethan said.

"I'm not ready to graduate. Can someone get me a note to get out of Senior year?" I asked as we laughed.

"Getting out of Senior year isn't that easy. So until it is, you are staying right here with me and the rest of us." Grayson then said as he kissed my cheeck.

We were then off to our first class of the day and of our last and final year of High School.

--------
GRAYSONS P.O.V.
*Brookes Birthday*
*August 30th*

"HAPPY BIRHTDAY DEAR BROOKE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!" We all sang to Brooke.

She then blew out her candles. Then it was cake time. My favorite time.

Brooke and I sat on the balcony and ate. She landed against me as she ate.

"Happy Birthday baby." I said to her.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Our lips met and we kissed.

"Gray. There's a month and a half left. Can you believe it?" She asked as we both looked at her stomach.

"Just think of all the things we've been through. Now look at where we are." I said kissing her head.

"What's gonna happen if we can't take care if it though?"

"Baby. Don't say that. We will do whatever it takes to take care of our child. Our parents, Cam, Ethan, and Leah will help us when ever we need it. So don't worry about it."

"Alright. I'll try not to."

---------
BROOKES P.O.V.
*First day of Fall Break*
*Friday, October 16th*
*3:28pm*

Cries filled the hospital room. I was now a mother and Grayson a father.

"Well congratulations. You gave birth to a very healthy baby girl." The doctor said to me as she wrapped my brand new baby in a Purple baby blanket.

"Can I hold her?"

"Here you go." She said as she handed me the child.

"Want me to get your boyfriend and your friends?" One of the other doctors asked.

"Please." I said with a smile.

The doctor called them in. Cam, Leah, Ethan, Grayson, and our parents.

"Hey guys. This is Chloè." I said to them as they surrounded my hospital bed.

"She's adorable baby." Grayson said as we kissed.

--------

We got home late that night. Grayson and I proudly walked into his room with our new baby girl.

"Gray. We're parents. What now?" I asked as we sat on his bed with the baby in my arms.

"Well. We take it day by day. Take things as they come and go. And do the absolute best we can. Right now. All I know. Is that I am a proud boyfriend who is happy as can be with his girlfriend and new baby girl. I love you Brooke."

"I love you too Gray." I said as we kissed.

It was the start of a long and wonderful journey. We couldn't wait to see what we would learn along the way.