Chapter 17

BROOKES P.O.V.

It was my first day back to my first full week of school. I was a little nervous. There was barely a bump in my stomach, so no one would ever guess why I was missing last week.

"So. I heard you and Grayson are dating?" I heard a voice say form behind as I was at my locker.

I turned around to see Lizzy.

"Oh how very true that is." I said with a smile that said ha.

"Alright. I'm gonna tell you this loud and clear now. Gray is mine and always will be. He always has been. And nothing, not even you, can or will get in the way of that. Alright?"

"And so what if I do?"

"Then I'll tell the whole school that you stole the Grayson Dolan from me."

I gave her the look of evil. Grayson then came back from the bathroom.

"What are you doing to me girlfriend Lizzy?" He asked.

"Just trying to make friends is all." She said with a smile acting like nothing just happened.

"There's no need for that. Now like I said before I left New Jersey. Go back where you came from and stay there. I don't need you any more." He said as she then walked away.

-------

I told one of my good friends from cheer team to let Coach know that I wouldn't be doing cheer for the rest of the year. I lied to why I choose to drop it. I couldn't risk telling anyone about what happened. I knew it was official when my period didn't come that month.

"Doin alright baby?" Grayson asked as we walked to our last class of the day.

"Yeah." I said back.

-------
*that Friday after school*

"My mom comes back in two weeks and two days. Can someone go stop her?" I asked.

"Don't worry Brooke. We will get through this as a team. Alright?" Cam said to me.

I could not be more worried about telling our parents. I didn't want their mom to get the wrong idea of me. I'm a good person who makes good choices. Yeah, I've messed up a lot in the past, but I'm still a good person.

--------

ETHANS P.O.V.

This week was Brookes first full week back to school since things got all weird. We've been right by her side since we heard the news.

I am glad that Grayson found her when we moved out here. She's such a sweet and nice person. Even though Brooke is only 16, she is the one I wouldve wanted Grayson to have a family with. Yes, I thought and wish that time would be a long way ahead of them, but even if it was still that way, she would still be the one I would want Grayson to be with.

I couldn't wait to see my new Nephew or Niece in just 9 short yet very long months from now.